• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Use Customer Connection?

In summary, Customer Connection is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to easily connect with customers, track their orders and preferences, and send personalized messages and promotions. It is available as a mobile app for convenience and has strong security measures in place to protect customer information. Consultants can also import their existing customer list into the platform.
emo812
Does anyone use customer connection from their website? I can't find an easy way to bring up my customers from P3 and add them to it. Tips would be great!!

I get my daughter to type things like that. She likes the extra money.

You can sync to your website from P3--no need to retype!Tools > Personal Web Site SynchronizationThis will only sync your contacts, not show info.

I have used it. Wish the emails were more customizable, but until I have more own newsletter, they will have to do. For what it's worth, one email got me a show, another a recruit lead.

I did emails from that a few times, but I heard that a lot of email's (hotmail, yahoo, etc) send it right to junk mail if it is from our PSW>

ChefMary412 said:
I did emails from that a few times, but I heard that a lot of email's (hotmail, yahoo, etc) send it right to junk mail if it is from our PSW>

Thats what I heard, too. That being said, I just signed up with Constant Contact. I need to work on my newsletter this week and send it out. Will report back when I get it done.

1. What is Customer Connection and how does it benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Customer Connection is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily connect with your customers and keep track of their orders, preferences, and contact information. It also provides a platform for you to send personalized messages and promotions to your customers, making it easier to build and maintain relationships with them.

2. Can I use Customer Connection on my mobile device?

Yes, Customer Connection is available as a mobile app for both iOS and Android devices. This allows you to access and manage your customer information on-the-go, making it more convenient for your business.

3. Is there a fee for using Customer Connection?

No, Customer Connection is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a tool provided by the company to help you grow your business and connect with your customers.

4. How secure is the information stored on Customer Connection?

The security and privacy of your customers' information is a top priority for Pampered Chef. Customer Connection uses industry-standard security measures to protect all data stored on the platform. Additionally, you have control over what information is shared and can set privacy settings for individual customers.

5. Can I import my existing customer list into Customer Connection?

Yes, you can easily import your existing customer list into Customer Connection. The platform supports importing data from various file formats, making it a quick and seamless process. You can also add new customers manually or through the online ordering system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • DGM