• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Still in Disney I Need a Favor.

In summary, the conversation is about a person asking for help in getting a bag and pen from Disney for their daughter. They mention that they forgot to get the pen during their visit and are hoping someone can help them obtain it. They also mention the option of buying merchandise from Disney's website and potentially calling the store for assistance. Another person offers to help as they are a Pampered Chef consultant.
trps
Silver Member
Please e-mail if you are and would be willing to get something for me. My daughter really wanted a bag at the contemporary gift shop and a pen from Animal Kingdom. We hurried out of the park and forgot to get the pen and I could get to the gift shop before we felt. If you happen to be able to help I would greatly appreciate it.

After we got back from our trip last month, I got this email from Disney:

We hope you had a blast during your recent visit to the Disney Theme Parks! It was great having you here. But with all there was to see and do, you may have missed picking up that little something special. Or, oops, maybe you forgot about it all together.

Not to worry. Because you can shop for some of the most popular Disney Theme Park merchandise from the comforts of home at disneyparks.com/store—the official place outside of the Theme Parks to get authentic and original Disney Parks merchandise. And now, with a bigger and better selection than ever, you’re sure to find something fun for everyone…even if “everyone” means “you!”

Maybe their site will have what you want. If not...I'll try to find where I read about it, but I think if you know EXACTLY what you want, you can even call the store or somewhere at Disney and they'll send it to you.

Thank you!

Yep when we were there a few years ago I wanted to get my daughter the castle with characters, but didn't. I call a few weeks later and could order it. Good luck!

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you get the bag and pen for your daughter. Please let me know the specific details and I will do my best to make it happen. I know how important it is to make your daughter's wishes come true. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Have a great day!

Related to Anyone Still in Disney I Need a Favor.

1. What is the "Anyone Still in Disney I Need a Favor" campaign?

The "Anyone Still in Disney I Need a Favor" campaign is a social media movement started by Pampered Chef to connect families who are currently in Disney World with those who are not and need help with purchasing or delivering items from the park.

2. How do I participate in the campaign?

To participate in the campaign, you can either post on social media using the hashtag #DisneyFavor or join the "Anyone Still in Disney I Need a Favor" Facebook group. In your post, include the items you need, your location, and any other pertinent details.

3. Can I request any type of item through the campaign?

Yes, you can request any item that is available for purchase at Disney World. However, please be considerate and only request items that are necessary and can be easily transported.

4. How do I fulfill a favor request?

If you are currently in Disney World and are able to fulfill a favor request, simply leave a comment on the post or message the person directly to coordinate the details. You can also reach out to the requester through the Facebook group.

5. Is there a deadline for the campaign?

No, there is no specific deadline for the campaign. It will continue as long as there are people in Disney World who are willing to help those who are not. However, please be mindful of the time and effort it takes to fulfill a favor request and try to make arrangements as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies