• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Playing the Mobster Game on Myspace.com??

In summary, the Mobster Game on Myspace.com is a popular online game where players can create their own mafia empire and compete against each other. To start playing, you need a Myspace account and can access the game through the Apps section. It is free to play, but there may be options to purchase in-game items. You can play with friends, following rules and guidelines to avoid consequences.
dragonflyz
if you are, im me...I need more mobsters!! lol

dragonflyz said:
if you are, im me...I need more mobsters!! lol

What's this? Il ove the mob! Maybe i need to sign up, hahah!!!

I know my brother is, he mentioned it to me while I was visiting family last weekend.

Related to Anyone Playing the Mobster Game on Myspace.com??

1. What is the Mobster Game on Myspace.com?

The Mobster Game on Myspace.com is a popular online game where players can create their own mafia empire and compete against other players to become the most powerful mob boss. It involves completing missions, recruiting members, and engaging in virtual battles.

2. How do I start playing the Mobster Game on Myspace.com?

To start playing the Mobster Game on Myspace.com, you will need to have a Myspace account. Once you have an account, you can access the game through the Apps section of Myspace. From there, you can create your own mafia and start building your empire.

3. Is the Mobster Game on Myspace.com free to play?

Yes, the Mobster Game on Myspace.com is free to play. However, there may be options to purchase in-game items or currency with real money. These purchases are not necessary to play the game, but they may enhance your gameplay experience.

4. Can I play the Mobster Game on Myspace.com with my friends?

Yes, you can play the Mobster Game on Myspace.com with your friends. You can add them to your mafia and work together to complete missions and defeat rival mobs. You can also compete against each other to see who can climb the ranks faster.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for playing the Mobster Game on Myspace.com?

Yes, there are rules and guidelines that players are expected to follow while playing the Mobster Game on Myspace.com. These include not cheating, not using bots or scripts, and not engaging in any inappropriate or offensive behavior. Breaking these rules may result in consequences such as being banned from the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Jonna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Jonna
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies