• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Need Older but New Ink Cartridges?

In summary, you can still use older ink cartridges in your printer as long as they are unopened and stored properly. However, the print quality may not be as good. To determine if your old ink cartridges are still usable, check the expiration date or do a test print. Unfortunately, refunds are not offered for unused ink cartridges, but there is a satisfaction guarantee policy. It is important to store ink cartridges in a cool, dry place and avoid extreme temperatures. Additionally, make sure to check the compatibility of the ink cartridge with your printer before using it.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I have quite a few of the following:

#20 (C6614DN)
#26 (51626A)
#29 (51629A)
#49 (51649A)

I also have:

Canon BC-20
Xerox 1012
...and some Brother ones for use with MFC3100c, 3200c, 5200C and Fax 1800c.

Some have older expiration dates but will still work...cost guaranteed to be very cheap.

PM me if anyone can use any...

Bump before I get rid of them elsewhere...

do you happen to have any Epson C84 cartridges?

I don't think so but I'll double-check tomorrow.

cochef said:
do you happen to have any Epson C84 cartridges?

Nope, sorry. :(

I have a 70 for a Lexmark printer if anyone is interested.

1. Can I still use older ink cartridges in my printer?

Yes, as long as the ink cartridges are unopened and stored properly, they can still be used in your printer. However, the quality of the print may not be as good as a new ink cartridge.

2. How do I know if my older ink cartridges are still usable?

Check the expiration date on the cartridge packaging. If the expiration date has passed, the ink may not work properly. You can also try a test print to see if the ink is still producing clear and vibrant colors.

3. Can I return unused older ink cartridges for a refund?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for unused ink cartridges, regardless of their age. However, we do have a satisfaction guarantee policy, so if you are not satisfied with the quality of the ink, please contact us for assistance.

4. How should I store my older ink cartridges?

Ink cartridges should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. It is best to keep them in their original packaging until ready to use. Avoid storing them in extreme temperatures, as this can affect the ink quality.

5. Can I use older ink cartridges with any printer?

No, it is important to check the compatibility of the ink cartridge with your specific printer model. Using an incompatible ink cartridge can damage your printer or result in poor print quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • mrshamel3808
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kelleyf3
Replies