• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Need Ink for a Brother Printer/Fax?

In summary, there are several ways to determine if your Brother printer/fax needs ink, such as receiving a low ink warning message or checking the ink levels through the printer's control panel. Brother printers/faxes use either standard or high yield ink cartridges, which can be found in the printer's manual or on the Brother website. The frequency of ink replacement varies, but it is recommended to replace the ink when the printer's display or computer screen indicates low levels. While it is possible to use third-party ink, it is not recommended as it may not produce the same quality prints and could potentially damage the printer. To install a new ink cartridge, simply turn off the printer, open the ink cartridge cover, remove the empty cartridge, insert the
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I have a lot of 41 ink cartridges good in the following Brother models:

MFC3100c
MFC3200c
MFC5100c
MFC5200c
FAX 1800c

The list is as follows by color/best used by date:

LC21BK (Black) 11/2007 - 12
LC21BK (Black) 1/2008 - 4
LC21M (Magenta) 8/2005 - 1
LC21M (Magenta) 4/2005 - 1
LC21M (Magenta) 5/2005 - 2
LC21M (Magenta) 6/2005 - 1
LC21Y (Yellow) 8/2005 - 2
LC21Y (Yellow) 11/2006 - 2
LC21C (Cyan) 5/2008 - 1
LC21C (Cyan) 6/2008 - 5
LC21C (Cyan) 7/2008 - 10

Let me know if anyone wants to make an offer...

Bump to get a new viewing today...

Hey - ya got any HP56 or 57 cartridges? :)

Sorry Carolyn - I use those in my printer... :(

Related to Anyone Need Ink for a Brother Printer/Fax?

1. How can I tell if my Brother printer/fax needs ink?

There are a few ways to determine if your Brother printer/fax needs ink. You may receive a low ink warning message on the printer's display screen or on your computer screen. You can also check the ink levels through the printer's control panel or by printing a test page.

2. What type of ink does a Brother printer/fax use?

Brother printers/faxes typically use either standard yield or high yield ink cartridges. The type of ink cartridge needed depends on the specific model of the printer/fax. You can find this information in the printer's manual or on the Brother website.

3. How often should I replace the ink in my Brother printer/fax?

The frequency of ink replacement varies depending on the amount of printing and the type of ink cartridge being used. Standard yield cartridges will need to be replaced more frequently than high yield cartridges. It is recommended to replace the ink when the printer's display or computer screen indicates low ink levels.

4. Can I use third-party ink in my Brother printer/fax?

While it is possible to use third-party ink in your Brother printer/fax, it is not recommended. Third-party ink may not produce the same quality prints and can potentially damage the printer. It is best to use genuine Brother ink for optimal performance and longevity of your printer.

5. How do I install the new ink cartridge in my Brother printer/fax?

Replacing the ink cartridge in a Brother printer/fax is a simple process. First, turn off the printer and open the ink cartridge cover. Remove the empty cartridge and carefully insert the new one, making sure it clicks into place. Close the ink cartridge cover and turn the printer back on. The printer will then go through an ink charging process and be ready for use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pchef Jen
  • janetupnorth