• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Need Ink for an Epson Stylus???

In summary, the Epson Stylus printer uses Epson ink cartridges specifically designed for the printer, which can be found in retail stores or on the Pampered Chef website. The ink can be replaced when a low ink warning appears on the printer or by checking the ink levels through the printer settings. It is recommended to use Epson ink cartridges for the best quality and performance, as non-Epson cartridges may result in poor print quality and damage to the printer. The lifespan of Epson ink cartridges can vary but on average can print 250 to 500 pages. To extend their life, it is suggested to print regularly and store them in a cool, dry place when not in use.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Good for an Epson Stylus models:
C64/C66/C84/C86/CX4600/CX6400/CX6600

Make an offer since many are dated 2007. Paypal accepted - here is the list:

Yellow - T0444(20)
2 dated 3/2007
1 dated 8/2007
1 dated 1/2008

Cyan - T0442(20)
2 dated 2/2007
1 dated 5/2007
1 dated 2/2008

Magenta - T0443(20)
2 dated 5/2007
1 dated 9/2007
1 dated 5/2008

Bump to see if anyone needs any...

Ooohhhhhh, I just bought some on Wed. I think they're the same numbers. Let me check when I get home and get back to you.........Are they "deeply discounted?" LOL! (I think I paid $13.99)

straitfan said:
Ooohhhhhh, I just bought some on Wed. I think they're the same numbers. Let me check when I get home and get back to you.........Are they "deeply discounted?" LOL! (I think I paid $13.99)

Yes, DEEPLY DISCOUNTED for any of my cheffer friends. PM me with an offer...a few expired but I know they will still work and you're getting quite a few. If you haven't opened your others, might be worth returning. :)

Bummer - won't fit my epson stylus. I've got an RX500. Bummer!!

Sorry Andrea... :(

just pm'd you

Janet; I FINALLY answered your PM-- :)

Related to Anyone Need Ink for an Epson Stylus???

1. What type of ink does the Epson Stylus use?

The Epson Stylus printer uses Epson ink cartridges specifically designed for the printer. These cartridges can be found in various retail stores or on the Pampered Chef website.

2. How do I know if I need to replace the ink in my Epson Stylus?

You will typically receive a low ink warning on your printer when it is time to replace the ink. You can also check the ink levels through the printer settings or by printing a test page.

3. Can I use non-Epson ink cartridges in my Epson Stylus?

We recommend using Epson ink cartridges for the best quality and performance. Using non-Epson ink cartridges may result in poor print quality and could potentially damage your printer.

4. How long do Epson ink cartridges typically last?

The lifespan of Epson ink cartridges can vary depending on usage and print settings. On average, they can print anywhere from 250 to 500 pages.

5. Are there any tips for extending the life of my Epson ink cartridges?

To prolong the life of your Epson ink cartridges, we recommend printing regularly and avoiding long periods of inactivity. Also, make sure to store the cartridges in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • aksusan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly