• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Need a Few Extra Catalogs?

In summary, to request extra catalogs from Pampered Chef, you can contact your consultant or customer service team. There is no limit to how many extra catalogs you can order, but there may be a cost associated with ordering a large number. The delivery time for extra catalogs varies and can be estimated by your consultant or customer service team. You can customize the catalogs with your contact information. Ordering extra catalogs can help increase sales and ensure you have enough on hand for potential customers.
lisa717
Spring/Summer with the grill basket on the cover I have a little less than 25 I am willing to sell.....

i am thinking about ordering more but how much are you asking? and how many do you have?

Yes, how much? I'm in TX and wasn't sure if it would be better to order more from PC or not price wise.

I have 20 brand spanking new ones sitting here....I will divide them up 10 and 10 if someone doesn't want all 20....$10 plus shipping for all...or $5 plus shipping for 10??????

I also have new catalogs to offer. One pack of 25 unopened... $11 plus shipping.
I also have some with labels that you can cover if someone needs more. I had an event that did not go off as well as hoped.
please email me if you are interested... [email protected]
Thanks.

Don't need them afterall. One of my consultants traded me 25 S/S for 25 F/W. Pretty decent deal since I won 500 at Conference.

lisa717 said:
I have 20 brand spanking new ones sitting here....I will divide them up 10 and 10 if someone doesn't want all 20....$10 plus shipping for all...or $5 plus shipping for 10??????

I would buy them if you still have them. Email me at [email protected] if they are available. Thanks Jeanne

Nope...they are gone...sorry!

I have some if anyone is looking for them - Willing to split them up as well - Same pricing as above - I have around 40 - unstamped and ready to go!

Oh forgot - pm me if you are interested - thanks!

I've got 25 I would love to sell! $10 plus shipping for anyone that wants them. Email me at [email protected] :)

Related to Anyone Need a Few Extra Catalogs?

1. How can I request extra catalogs?

To request extra catalogs, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly or reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team via phone or email. They will be able to assist you in placing an order for additional catalogs.

2. Is there a limit to how many extra catalogs I can order?

No, there is no limit to how many extra catalogs you can order. However, keep in mind that there may be a cost associated with ordering a large number of catalogs.

3. How long does it take for extra catalogs to be delivered?

The delivery time for extra catalogs can vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. Your consultant or the customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

4. Can I customize the extra catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize your extra catalogs with your contact information. This can be done through your consultant or by contacting customer service.

5. Why should I order extra catalogs?

Ordering extra catalogs can be beneficial for your business as it allows you to reach a larger audience and potentially gain more sales. It also ensures that you have enough catalogs on hand for any last-minute orders or requests from potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd