• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Near Savannah Georgia Area?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a full range of products for purchase in the Savannah Georgia area, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories. To find a consultant near you, you can visit their website or contact their customer service team. In-home cooking classes and demonstrations are also available in the area. All products purchased in Savannah Georgia come with a satisfaction guarantee and can be returned within 30 days. Additionally, you can order products online and have them shipped to your home or a consultant near you for pickup.
hmolah
I just moved here literally 10 days ago, and just looking for other PC folks here in the area. I came from central Ohio where I knew many, but I haven't met anyone that does PC here! Please respond if you live in the area! Thanks!

hmolah said:
I just moved here literally 10 days ago, and just looking for other PC folks here in the area. I came from central Ohio where I knew many, but I haven't met anyone that does PC here! Please respond if you live in the area! Thanks!

I'm about 2 hours away in Macon and grew up in Xenia, Ohio :) There are definitely more consultants "up north" than here. PamperedLinda lives about 45 minutes from me, straight up 75. We are going to the regional meeting in Atlanta together (May 6). It'd be a long day of driving for you but you can probably join us if you feel like it. It might give you an opportunity to meet other consultants from your area.

Hi there! Welcome to the area! I'm not sure what "PC" stands for, but I'm always up for meeting new people in the area. I've been here for a few years now and have made some great friends. I'm sure you'll find some like-minded individuals here too. Maybe we can grab a coffee or go to a local event together sometime. Let me know if you're interested!

1. What products are available for purchase in the Savannah Georgia area?

Our full range of Pampered Chef products are available for purchase in the Savannah Georgia area, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories.

2. How can I find a consultant near me in Savannah Georgia?

You can search for a consultant near you in the Savannah Georgia area by visiting our website and entering your zip code in the "Find a Consultant" tool. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Do you offer cooking classes or demonstrations in the Savannah Georgia area?

Yes, we offer in-home cooking classes and demonstrations in the Savannah Georgia area. You can host a party with friends and family and our consultant will come to your home and provide a fun and educational cooking experience.

4. Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products purchased in Savannah Georgia?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products purchased in the Savannah Georgia area come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a replacement or refund.

5. Can I order Pampered Chef products online and have them shipped to Savannah Georgia?

Yes, you can place an order for Pampered Chef products online and have them shipped to your home in Savannah Georgia. Our website also offers the option to ship directly to a consultant near you for pickup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hmolah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies