• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Make Rack Cards on Vista?

In summary, Lindsay said she was going to make rack cards for her fair in October, but doesn't know what to put on them. She thinks it might work if she makes them long, but doesn't have a design yet.
redsoxgirl
I was thinking of making some for my fair in October and don't know what to put on them

This may be a dumb question, but what are rack cards?

Not so dumb to me. I have no idea what a rack card is either. Please fill us in.

Ummm... it's a card that's pretty much the size of a standard envelope and it would usually be printed the tall way... and it stands in one of those racks people have on tables and things in their store..

sort of like a quick blurb...

this is the one from Vista
rack card.jpg

I call it a brochure! hee hee

it doesn't open, so I wouldn't call it a brochure... but that probably would have been the best way for me to explain it... LOL
duh Lindsay!

Ohhhh...never heard of it called that. Actually, not sure I have even seen one. I guess I should get out a little more. My DH would disagree though. lol

So where are you putting them at your fair? Do you have a rack? Not sure what to put on them though. They are kinda long for a recipe. But it might work.

stacywhitlow said:
Ohhhh...never heard of it called that. Actually, not sure I have even seen one. I guess I should get out a little more. My DH would disagree though. lol

So where are you putting them at your fair? Do you have a rack? Not sure what to put on them though. They are kinda long for a recipe. But it might work.

I had to laugh at that question.:D

I was going to make some. I was going to list my name and contact info, with a listing of all the services we provide. There is a cute design with a red border and kitchen tools. But it requires an upload of an image for the back side, and even if I wanted to do that, I don't have anything I could use.

erinb said:
I had to laugh at that question.:D

I guess that would answer what to put on them then. lol. I didn't even catch that till you posted. Too funny!:D

1. Can I design rack cards on Vista?

Yes, you can use the design software VistaPrint to create rack cards for your Pampered Chef business.

2. How do I make rack cards on Vista?

To make rack cards on Vista, you will need to sign up for a VistaPrint account and use their online design tool to customize your rack card with your Pampered Chef branding and information.

3. Are there templates available for rack cards on Vista?

Yes, VistaPrint offers a variety of pre-designed templates for rack cards that you can customize with your own images and text.

4. Can I order rack cards directly through Vista?

Yes, once you have finalized your design on VistaPrint, you can place an order for your rack cards and have them shipped directly to you.

5. How long does it take to receive rack cards from Vista?

The shipping time for your rack cards will depend on the shipping option you choose at checkout. VistaPrint offers standard shipping, priority shipping, and express shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cammie_9
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • heather223