• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Old Stoneware Storeage Rack

In summary, the Iso Old Stoneware Storage Rack is a versatile storage solution that can hold all sizes of stoneware, up to 12 pieces depending on their sizes. It does not come with any additional accessories, but it is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can also be used to store other kitchen items such as baking sheets and cutting boards.
aried
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for the old stoneware storeage rack if anyone has one. please let me know. Thanks

There are 3 listed on ebay price varies from $14.00 - $25.00

I have one if you are still looking. I think they were pretty cheap on the outlet. Email me at [email protected] if you still need it.

1. Can the Iso Old Stoneware Storage Rack hold all sizes of stoneware?

Yes, the Iso Old Stoneware Storage Rack is designed to hold all sizes of stoneware, including larger pieces like casserole dishes and pizza stones.

2. Does the Iso Old Stoneware Storage Rack come with any additional accessories?

No, the rack does not come with any additional accessories. It is designed to be a standalone storage solution for your stoneware pieces.

3. How many pieces of stoneware can the Iso Old Stoneware Storage Rack hold?

The rack can hold up to 12 pieces of stoneware, depending on the sizes of the pieces.

4. Is the Iso Old Stoneware Storage Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the rack is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the rack.

5. Can the Iso Old Stoneware Storage Rack be used for other kitchen items?

While the rack is specifically designed for stoneware, it can also be used to store other kitchen items such as baking sheets, cutting boards, and trays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperednicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Firegirl