• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find retired wooden storage racks in Ontario?

In summary, the retired wooden storage racks measure 16 inches in height, 12 inches in width, and 10 inches in depth. While they are designed for Pampered Chef products, they can also be used for other items. They are stackable and made of sustainable acacia wood. However, they should not be placed in the dishwasher and can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
Firegirl
I am in desparate need of 2 or 3 of these stoneware racks. If there is anyone in Ontario that can help, please, please....send them my way.:eek:

[email protected]

They were on the outlet. Can you all order from the outlet up there?

No we don't have access to the outlet:(

Outlet storeI'm sure youcould find a consultant in the US that would be willing to ship a couple to you. This is what I have done in the past! I want some of those small serving tongs!

The storage racks are not available on our Outlet any longer. But, they have been on and off quite a bit in the past....so they may reappear.

I have to admit it's been awhile since I've done any outlet orders, but yesterday I went onto Consultants Corner to the Order Samples area. It let me order the stoneware storage racks on there. I ordered 3 of them.

Will that be cancelled since they're not showing online anymore??

Julie

I don't think so, a lot of us mentioned running on to order them when they have appeared for a day or 2....and no one complained about their orders not being filled!

Funny. I saw them on the outlet yesterday. Haven't looked today.

they were on there earlier today.... not sure about now

just checked- now they are gone!

I looked too and they are gone.

I received a call tonight that my order was cancelled. I guess they are REALLY gone. :rolleyes:

Julie

WOW... that is the first that I've heard of that :(

1. What are the dimensions of the retired wooden storage racks?

The retired wooden storage racks measure 16 inches in height, 12 inches in width, and 10 inches in depth.

2. Can the retired wooden storage racks be used for non-Pampered Chef products?

While the retired wooden storage racks are designed specifically for Pampered Chef products, they can also be used for other items such as spices, utensils, or small kitchen tools.

3. Are the retired wooden storage racks stackable?

Yes, the retired wooden storage racks are stackable, allowing for efficient use of counter or cabinet space.

4. What type of wood are the retired wooden storage racks made of?

The retired wooden storage racks are made of sustainable acacia wood, known for its durability and natural beauty.

5. Can the retired wooden storage racks be placed in the dishwasher?

No, the retired wooden storage racks should not be placed in the dishwasher. To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth and dry immediately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tashayoung
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies