• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roasting Pan with Rack: Essential Cookware for Delicious Meals

In summary, the Pan O Rama Question is a versatile pan made by Pampered Chef that can be used for cooking, baking, and serving. It is made of durable stoneware and can hold up to 12 cups of food, making it suitable for serving 6-8 people. While it cannot be used on the stovetop, it can be used as a double boiler or to keep food warm. The pan can be used to make a variety of dishes, including casseroles, lasagnas, cakes, bread, and roasts, and can also be used as a serving dish. For more recipe ideas, visit the Pampered Chef website.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I hope I am putting this in the right place, but my question is if you sell the roasting pan with rack, is that considered cookware????

TIA

Even if it is used as a free product???

mommyhugz1978 said:
Even if it is used as a free product???
Yep, we get points on the FULL RETAIL VALUE...even if it's a free, half price, or discounted item!

How cool is that?!?!?!

Yep, you get the full dollar value in points no matter it it is FPV, 1/2, 60%, or host discount! Isn't that fantastic? Or should I say pantastic....hehehehehe!

Yep! We get full value on everything we sell - even if it is free, half-off, 60% off or discounted! Everything is considered full value for Panorama!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

sa weet!!!!! deal!!!!!!!! WHOO!!!! I Love it!!!!

yep it's a very sweet deal!!

pamperedlinda said:
Isn't that fantastic? Or should I say pantastic....hehehehehe!
<giggle>

Good one, Linda!!

I think that it is great as well so I am trying to fill up my September. My mom works with a guy who wants to have a catalog show just so that he can get the cookware at 60% off. Which is fine with me because it is definately a WIN - WIN situation. They get what they want at a HUGE discount and we get what we want. I love this company.

Related to Roasting Pan with Rack: Essential Cookware for Delicious Meals

1. What is the Pan O Rama Question?

The Pan O Rama Question is a versatile pan designed by Pampered Chef that allows you to cook, bake, and serve all in one dish. It features a unique domed lid that can also be used as a serving tray or a second pan.

2. What materials is the Pan O Rama Question made of?

The Pan O Rama Question is made of durable stoneware, which is safe for use in the oven, microwave, dishwasher, and freezer. It is also non-stick and scratch-resistant for easy cooking and cleaning.

3. How many servings can the Pan O Rama Question hold?

The Pan O Rama Question has a capacity of 12 cups, making it suitable for serving 6-8 people. It is great for family dinners, potlucks, and parties.

4. Can the Pan O Rama Question be used on the stovetop?

No, the Pan O Rama Question is not suitable for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave only. However, you can use it on a stovetop as a double boiler or to keep food warm.

5. What recipes can I make with the Pan O Rama Question?

The possibilities are endless with the Pan O Rama Question! You can use it to make casseroles, lasagnas, cakes, bread, and even roasts. You can also use it as a serving dish for salads, pasta, and other dishes. Check out our website for delicious recipes and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laberlin
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmelody
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • ginamkiely