• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Listen to Lisa Hutton Call on Catalog Shows?

In summary, Lisa Hutton does 15-20 catty shows a month, and she uses postcards to send out information. Does anyone have these documents and postcards saved that they can email to her?
imported_pckrissy
I listened in on a call with Lisa Hutton..(Stacey Tennesen)she does 15 - 20 catty shows a month...she uses postcards to send out ...does anyone have them saved that they can email to me? TIA
Krissy
email [email protected]

Oh, I'd love more details! Was this a recorded call?

The call is recorded at:
(712) 432-1286 Access Code: 318302#

Does anyone have the documents and postcards that she speaks about?

jwpamp said:
Does anyone have the documents and postcards that she speaks about?

That is what I am looking for as well.

Lisa Hutton's catalog show ideas/Did anyone ever get these postcards and information from Lisa Hutton? Thank you in advance?

Brenda Kempton
[email protected]

I never did listen to the call either so if anyone has any notes to share, I would appreciate it.

Did you ever get the postcards? I'd love them as well.
Darlene Chatham
[email protected]

pckrissy said:
I listened in on a call with Lisa Hutton..(Stacey Tennesen)she does 15 - 20 catty shows a month...she uses postcards to send out ...does anyone have them saved that they can email to me? TIA
Krissy
email [email protected]

That explains how she has top sales all the time! :) 15-20, crap I haven't had that man combined in 3yrs! I guess I better listen up to that call. :bugeye:

This thread is 2+ years old......

And Lisa has gotten closer to David every year.

DebbieJ said:
This thread is 2+ years old......

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm clearly in another world this week. I don't post much but this week I should go for the "keep your fingers shut" method. :)

And if anyone happens to know the reference number that goes with this call, that would be great :) Can't even see if the call is available still as it asks for the reference number after the code.

Then again, with my boy-wonder posts this week, it's prob right in front of my nose??? :D

Melissa78 said:
... this week I should go for the "keep your fingers shut" method. :)

That's funny girl.

There's an access code in the in the post with the phone number. Did you try it or was it still asking for something else?

No it's also asking for a Reference Number. I would love to know how to do 1 catalog show a month! lolMy goal this year is really to increase sales but to do no more than 12 shows / month. I need time to spend with my team and my family....would love to add catalog shows.

okay, I tried looking online, but didn't find any hints anywhere else. So I just started trying numbers. Just the pound key gets you the most recent call which is one of the Step Up Your Business classes. I tried 1# all the way through 40# and 101# just to see if maybe they used 3 digit numbers. No luck with any of those 41 numbers. If anyone else wants to try more numbers, start with 41 & go up. You have to wait until she finishes her spiel that it's an invalid reference number, then there's a pause & she asks you to enter the reference number. If you don't wait past the pause until the 2nd sentence starts, it doesn't register your numbers ... just the # sign and you get thrown back into the most recent SUYB call. I learned that one the hard way. LOL I had to h/u and call back after #2 & after #4. Then I got smarter. ;)Hubby leaves on Sat. Maybe after he heads back to Japan I'll have time to try more. The good thing is that their system didn't lock me out after a few failed attempts!!! LOL

You're so awesome for doing all that leg work Sheila! lol

Related to Anyone Listen to Lisa Hutton Call on Catalog Shows?

What is "Anyone Listen to Lisa Hutton Call on Catalog Shows?"

"Anyone Listen to Lisa Hutton Call on Catalog Shows?" is an online forum or discussion where people can talk about their experiences listening to Lisa Hutton's calls on catalog shows.

Who is Lisa Hutton?

Lisa Hutton is a host on catalog shows, which are programs on television or radio that promote and sell products from various companies.

Why do people listen to Lisa Hutton's calls on catalog shows?

People may listen to Lisa Hutton's calls on catalog shows for various reasons. Some may be interested in the products she is promoting, while others may enjoy her hosting style or find her calls entertaining.

Are there specific topics discussed on "Anyone Listen to Lisa Hutton Call on Catalog Shows?"

The main topic of discussion on "Anyone Listen to Lisa Hutton Call on Catalog Shows?" is Lisa Hutton's calls on catalog shows. However, there may also be discussions about specific products or companies featured on the shows.

Can anyone participate in "Anyone Listen to Lisa Hutton Call on Catalog Shows?"

Yes, anyone can participate in "Anyone Listen to Lisa Hutton Call on Catalog Shows?" as long as they follow the forum's rules and guidelines. This may include registering for an account and respecting others' opinions and experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KellyRedHead
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Darcy Sharpe