• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ask the Expert Call With Julie Weitz

In summary, Julie Weitz had an "Ask the Expert" call for PC consultants. She had great advice on party ideas and how to mix interactive shows with her previous work. Unfortunately, due to the size of her mp3 file, she was having trouble sending it. However, she was able to get the link to the file from the source. Thanks for the summary!
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Not sure if you all had a chance to listen, but Julie Weitz (now Julieanne Jones....back to her maiden name) had an "Ask the Expert" call for PC consultants! It was great. Thought I would share it with you guys.

I love her party ideas and was using her techniques, but when the interactive show came along, I didn't know how to mix the two. Well, she does talk about that during her call, so I now am working on revamping my shows a little.

Hmmm.....just tried to attach the MP3 file and it didn't work, so if you're interested, email or pm me and I'll send it to you.

Just PM'd you, THANKS!

I PM'd you too. Thanks!

Ask The Expert Call with Julie Weitz-TROUBLE SENDINGOkay you computer geeks....hehe.....I need your help!

I am trying to send this mp3 file. It's a little over 10MB. It wouldn't let me send via my yahoo account, because the limit is 10MB. So, I zipped it and it's now a little under the 10MB. I am trying to attach and it has been "scanning and attaching" for the last 20 minutes or more!! I have highspeed (I'm at work...:blushing:).

Can anyone tell me how I can get this out to all those who were asking for it??? TIA!

I have no clue! Hope you get it figured out though. Is is something you can load onto photbucket (or something similar) and send us the link to it?

Good idea Linda. I'll see what I can do. I've email outward image (who did the call) to see if they can send me the link to the file. I couldn't find it on their website. Not giving up though! :)

Okay, just tried the photo bucket idea...no go, you can't upload audio files....:rolleyes:

I'd love a copy too! Thanks! I bought her Designing an Amazing Party Mp3 and I think she has some great ideas.

[email protected]

Are you still having trouble sending it? I'd love to get a copy as well. If you are still havng trouble, is this something that we can access on our own? Was it on CC or something? Thanks for the help. :)

Just PM'd you...

Just PM'd you too, would love that file.

Lisa

PChefPEI said:
Not sure if you all had a chance to listen, but Julie Weitz (now Julieanne Jones....back to her maiden name) had an "Ask the Expert" call for PC consultants! It was great. Thought I would share it with you guys.

I love her party ideas and was using her techniques, but when the interactive show came along, I didn't know how to mix the two. Well, she does talk about that during her call, so I now am working on revamping my shows a little.

Hmmm.....just tried to attach the MP3 file and it didn't work, so if you're interested, email or pm me and I'll send it to you.

I just sent you a PM- thanks! :)

Sent you a pm thanks. :)

babywings76 said:
Are you still having trouble sending it? I'd love to get a copy as well. If you are still havng trouble, is this something that we can access on our own? Was it on CC or something? Thanks for the help. :)

Yes, I did figure it out. :) Got the link from the source! :) PM me and I'll send you the link.

Just caught this thread, I would like a copy to.

Thank you for sharing. e-mail is in the signature line.

Thank you

Related to Ask the Expert Call With Julie Weitz

1. What is the purpose of the "Ask the Expert Call With Julie Weitz"?

The "Ask the Expert Call With Julie Weitz" is a live call-in event hosted by Pampered Chef with our resident expert, Julie Weitz. It is designed to give our customers and consultants the opportunity to ask any questions they may have about our products, cooking techniques, or business opportunities.

2. How often does the "Ask the Expert Call With Julie Weitz" take place?

The "Ask the Expert Call With Julie Weitz" is a monthly event, typically taking place on the second Wednesday of every month. However, this schedule may vary depending on holidays or other events.

3. Can anyone participate in the "Ask the Expert Call With Julie Weitz"?

Yes, anyone can participate in the "Ask the Expert Call With Julie Weitz" as long as they have access to a phone or internet connection. The call is open to both customers and consultants, and we encourage everyone to join in and ask their questions.

4. How do I submit a question for the "Ask the Expert Call With Julie Weitz"?

You can submit your question for the "Ask the Expert Call With Julie Weitz" by emailing it to our customer service team at [email protected] or by posting it on our social media channels with the hashtag #AskJulieWeitz. You can also call in during the live event to ask your question directly to Julie.

5. Is there a cost to participate in the "Ask the Expert Call With Julie Weitz"?

No, there is no cost to participate in the "Ask the Expert Call With Julie Weitz". It is a complimentary event for our customers and consultants, and we encourage everyone to take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about our products and business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karlene
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Maggievl
  • urbnk8