• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know Sell-A-Thon Levels Products

:)Is there anyone out there who is able to PM the products for Level 2?There is no one who is able to PM the products for Level 2.
jrstephens
Anyone have a spoiler than can email or pm me? I have a lot of other info but nothing on that. I earned Level One and am dying to know what I am getting of what I have seen!

If not, I will wait for Wednesday - notice I did not say patiently!:D

do you mean you earned level one for June?

I mean Level one for the June SellAThon.

I got the info sent to me. THANKS!!!:D

New products....teehee

Smart a$$!

Of course, that's almost what I sent in the PM to Jennifer myself. :D

HAHA!!!!! I was expecting some kind of smart a$$ comment but more along the lines of me asking for it!!!:D

Jennifer could you pass that info along to me in a PM. Thanks

Can someone PM me too please. Thanks.

could someone pm me the Level 2 for june! Thanks

If anyone has pictures please share PM me.

Could someone PM me the products for level two.
THANKS!

Would someone please PM me also for level one.
TIA:)

I pm'd Level One. No pics though!

thank you for the level one-I guess I just have to wait for Level 2 (notice I didn't say patiently either!!!!)

my3angelbugs said:
thank you for the level one-I guess I just have to wait for Level 2 (notice I didn't say patiently either!!!!)

I never do anything patiently!:D

Thank you for the PM Jennifer.
Is there anyone out there who is able to PM the products for Level 2?
THANK YOU!!!!

I'm so excited!!! The weekly bites today said, "Fall paperwork packages and sample products will ship to arrive to National Executive Directors, Senior Executive Directors and Executive Directors by July 19 and to all other Directors by July 28." BY JULY 28TH!!!! I am leaving town on the 29th for 10 days and sooooo want them before I go!!!! Now just to be patient enough to wait for them!!!!!

Me tooCan someone send this to me too?

Thanks

Please e-mail me level one stuff and if possible - picture

Thanks

[email protected]

~

Does FD count in the all other directors or are we still in the consultant time table?

FDs are considered Consultants for purposes of shipment. That's why the other is worded "Directors and above".

you know if I didn't want to be in charge I would try to become a director so I could get free stuff...:p

Please let me know what is in the Directors kits --:D -I can't find it anywhere

There's a Sell-a-thon thread in the Conference area with the Director package listed at the bottom.

Could someone please PM me the two items from June sell-a-thon? Or is that already listed on here somewhere? Thanks. :D

LibrarianChef said:
Could someone please PM me the two items from June sell-a-thon? Or is that already listed on here somewhere? Thanks. :D

Oops...just found it on another thread. YAY! Thanks, Ann!

1. What is a Sell-A-Thon Levels product?

A Sell-A-Thon Levels product is a special product offered by Pampered Chef that can only be purchased during certain promotional periods. These products are typically limited edition or exclusive items that are not available year-round.

2. How do I know which products are part of the Sell-A-Thon Levels promotion?

The Sell-A-Thon Levels products will be clearly labeled as such on our website and in our catalog. You can also check the current promotions section on our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I still purchase Sell-A-Thon Levels products after the promotional period ends?

Unfortunately, Sell-A-Thon Levels products are only available during the designated promotional period. Once the promotion ends, these products will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Are Sell-A-Thon Levels products covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including Sell-A-Thon Levels products, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

5. Can I earn host rewards or use my consultant discount on Sell-A-Thon Levels products?

Yes, you can earn host rewards and use your consultant discount on Sell-A-Thon Levels products just like any other Pampered Chef product. However, please note that these products may not be available for purchase with host special or consultant special rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chef131doreen
  • Products and Tips
Replies