• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know How to Replace the Glass Insert on the Carafe?

In summary, the glass insert on the carafe can be replaced and can be found on the company's website. The specific replacement glass insert needed will depend on the model and size of the carafe, which can be found on the bottom or side of the carafe. Replacing the glass insert is a simple process and can be done with no special tools, but caution is recommended. The replacement typically takes 3-5 business days to be delivered, with expedited shipping options available for an additional fee.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I broke the insert on my carafe - I ordered the replacement - it came today - with no instructions! I have looked at the product card - no help -

ANYONE have any idea how to replace it??:yuck:

cathyskitchen said:
Unscrew the bottom

Cathy - I took the little black thing out - but its like the size of a half dollar - the replacement is the size of a larger water bottle - is it the "silver" that gets unscrewed??

1. Can the glass insert on the carafe be replaced?

Yes, the glass insert on the carafe can be replaced. We offer replacement glass inserts for our carafes on our website.

2. How do I know which replacement glass insert to order?

The replacement glass insert for your carafe will depend on the specific model and size of your carafe. You can find this information on the bottom or side of your carafe. If you need assistance, please contact our customer service team and they can help you find the correct replacement.

3. Is it difficult to replace the glass insert on the carafe?

Replacing the glass insert on the carafe is a fairly simple process. You will need to remove the old insert and carefully insert the new one, making sure it is securely in place. If you need additional assistance, we have instructional videos available on our website.

4. Do I need any special tools to replace the glass insert on the carafe?

No, you do not need any special tools to replace the glass insert on the carafe. However, we do recommend using caution and possibly wearing gloves to avoid any potential cuts from broken glass.

5. How long does it usually take to receive a replacement glass insert for the carafe?

It typically takes 3-5 business days for the replacement glass insert to be delivered to your doorstep. If you need it sooner, we also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • shuttermonster