• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyone,Does Anyone Know Anything About the Carafe, I Am

In summary, the Carafe is a hot liquid container that is popular among those who are in the food service industry. It is durable and keeps liquids hot for a long time. However, it is important to be careful not to scratch it. Additionally, the Carafe comes with a box that can be used to keep it from being scratched.
lizdpamperedchef
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know anything about the Carafe, I am closing a party for a Hostess who is a Party Planner/Caterer. I have never seen the product and I am curious what the quality is like. She will be using this for multiple events in the next few months.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks, Liz :):chef:

Everyone that has ordered it loves it. It keeps hot liquids HOT for a long time. The only draw back is that is that if you have butterfingers and drop it the inside will break into a million little peices.

My driector has one and uses it all the time. It does keep hot stuff hot

I heard a tip a long time ago (don't even remember where) but a new mother would put hot water in it every night and leave it in the baby's room. That way she could quickly mix a bottle without having to go down to the kitchen. It kept the water warm all night.

I put hot water in it one night and didn't use it, the next morning it was still WARM enough for tea!

I love my carafes - I have the old one and the new one and use them for all of my parties - one for regular, one for decaf! It keeps everything hot for SO long!! LOVE IT and HIGHLY recommend it - much better than the competition! :)

I love it, but she will have to be really careful not to scratch it.

I like the look of the old one, but the new one keeps things hot for HOURS.

pampchefrhondab said:
I love it, but she will have to be really careful not to scratch it.

I agree! Mine got scratched in route to a show! But I love it & so does everyone that has bought it. LOVE the tip about the baby bottle!!

I like mine.. but everytime I put water in it, it has a slight coffee taste... any ideas ?

Thanks so much!!!!

Does it come in a box? I guess that would be the best way to keep it from getting scratched.

It does come in a box.Jess- rinse it out well. If you have some white vinegar, try scubbing the inside with a little vinegar. The Easy Clean Kitchen Brush is great for that, because the handle is long enough to reach to the bottom.

And to anyone using their carafe, you can really get LONG use if you prep it as described in the Use and Care. Fill the carafe with hot or cold tap water while you prepare your beverage, and let it sit for a few minutes. That pre-heats or chills the air in the thermal cavity between the glass liner and the outer shell. Pour the water out and fill the carafe. It will also maintain temp. longer if there's more liquid in it - a whole pot of coffee stays hotter than a single cup.

When my MIL was staying with us, she poured ice cubes into it to make ice water. It EXPLODED (the interior) so loudly I thought she was going to have a heart attack! It startled me, but she literally fell to her knees! She thought it was a gunshot!!! But while it was intact, I LOVED it, lol. :D

4kids4me said:
When my MIL was staying with us, she poured ice cubes into it to make ice water. It EXPLODED (the interior) so loudly I thought she was going to have a heart attack! It startled me, but she literally fell to her knees! She thought it was a gunshot!!! But while it was intact, I LOVED it, lol. :D
Did you call HO about that? That's sort of scary. Are we not supposed to fill it with ice?

If you put ice in it, you need to carefully put them in, and put liquid in the carafe first. Otherwise, the impact of the ice on the glass liner will cause it to shatter.

THey're replacing this one, no real questions asked. And i'm not sure if she had water in it first or not. But I"ll tell you what, it was unbelievably LOUD!

1. What is the carafe made of?

The carafe is made of borosilicate glass, which is durable and resistant to high temperatures.

2. How much liquid can the carafe hold?

The carafe can hold up to 2 liters of liquid, making it perfect for serving large batches of drinks or storing leftovers.

3. Is the carafe safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the carafe is microwave safe. However, we recommend removing the lid before heating to prevent any potential damage.

4. Can the carafe be used to store hot and cold liquids?

Yes, the carafe is suitable for both hot and cold drinks. It is also great for keeping beverages hot or cold for longer periods of time.

5. How do I clean the carafe?

The carafe is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend handwashing with warm soapy water to extend its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefTPhad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefTPhad
  • keynibear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Stephanie78