• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know How to Find Other Consultants in Your Area?

In summary, BobbyHO says that although there is plenty of business out there, it is difficult to find consultants in a specific area. The best way to find out is to go to the main page of the PC website and type in your zip code.
nickywsn
I was just wondering if anyone knew how to find this out. I'm in my 2nd SS month and the response has been overwhelming:D , but I would really like to know if there are any other consultants in my county. I know there are several in my neighboring county. It would just help me in knowing what to expect in the future. Any thoughts???

Obviously you can find out about your upline's consultants in the area but otherwise it's not easy. Your upline might know of other directors and teams in the area but otherwise it's not easy to find them. Don't worry! There is plenty of business out there! Some of the very top people in the company live in very small towns.

well my director and upline are in a town about an hour from me....so that doesn't tell me much. But you're right...it's plenty for everyone. I just wish we had a way to see how saturated certain areas are with consultants. It would help me with recruiting/booking stratagies I think. I guess what I"m saying is that I might be more aggressive (not pushy aggressive, just ket off my rump aggressive) if I know there aren't many of "us" around.

I say run your business how you want to regardless of who is around you.

My director lives 10 minutes from me and we both keep a busy show schedule and have both signed a couple recruits in the past two months.

There is PLENTY of business to go around!!! I am always shocked when I find people that have never heard of PC!

I am so glad I don't know how many people are signed up because I might limit my thinking. I will meet somebody who is a consultant (my dh's co-worker's wife for instance) and then think "oh, I guess she's got that covered" and do nothing. Don't limit yourself....

There are 4 consultants that are employees at my College! And we barely step on eachother's toes... and our college isn't huge, it is a state school with about 5,500 students...

To find out what Directors are in your area, go to the main page of the PC website and type in your zip code. It will give you one. Then do it again and it will give you another one. I wish it worked for consultants too.

Bobby

HO once told me that they dont relay how many consultants are in a certain area because it is almost impossible to keep up with - they move around or go inactive...and new ones sign up all the time. There are 4 Directors in my town (23K people)...my advice is just to run your own business as best you can.

1. How can I find other Pampered Chef consultants in my area?

There are a few ways to find other consultants in your area. First, you can reach out to your upline or mentor and ask them if they know of any consultants in your area. Second, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website by entering your zip code to find consultants near you. Lastly, you can join local Facebook groups or attend Pampered Chef events to connect with other consultants in your area.

2. Is there a directory or list of all Pampered Chef consultants available?

Unfortunately, we do not have a public directory or list of all Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website or reach out to your upline or mentor for assistance in finding other consultants in your area.

3. Can I connect with other consultants through social media?

Yes, you can definitely connect with other consultants through social media. You can join local Facebook groups or follow other consultants on Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn. This is a great way to network and collaborate with other consultants in your area.

4. Are there any events or meetings where I can meet other consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef hosts various events and meetings throughout the year where you can meet other consultants. These include conferences, regional trainings, and local team meetings. You can also host your own events and invite other consultants in your area to attend.

5. How can I collaborate with other consultants in my area?

Collaborating with other consultants in your area is a great way to grow your business and share ideas. You can reach out to other consultants through social media or attend events where you can network and connect with them. You can also consider hosting joint cooking shows or teaming up for local fundraisers or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bearhall04
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bearhall04
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • ChefPaulaB