• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in the Lansing Mi (Actually Bath, Mi) Area Going to Nc?

In summary, the best way to find other Pampered Chef consultants attending the NC conference in Lansing, MI is to join local Facebook groups or ask your upline for recommendations. There are currently no group transportation or hotel options for Lansing, MI consultants, but carpooling and room sharing can be arranged. The dress code for the conference is business casual and the schedule can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or app. The NC conference is only open to Pampered Chef consultants and not guests, but interested individuals can sign up and attend with you.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey all,
I have a new consultant who is registered for NC, has her hotel
but is hoping to ride to NC with some other consultants.
She's in Bath, Michigan. Anyone close enough for her to
ride with? TIA

Bath, Michigan? People live in Bath? LOL! (that's over by where I grew up!)

If you don't find anyone closer, if she wanted to drive to the GR area, she could ride with part of our gang. We're leaving at all different times on Monday.

We have several of us from the Lansing area going by Amtrack on Sunday. You can have her contact me at [email protected].

I was going to tell you about the gang going Amtrack...it is $28 one way...
Carolyn will put her in touch with everyone!!
Wish I could go......I am gong to do the savings plan for next year....
but I was able to get a new vehicle to make it to all my shows!!
Wooo hooooo.....:)

oK ... THANKS Y'ALL! I will let her know. I think she was planning on coming in
on Monday morning. I'll be talking with her tomorrow and fill her in!

1. What is the best way to find other Pampered Chef consultants in the Lansing, MI area who are also attending the NC conference?

The best way to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants in the Lansing, MI area who are attending the NC conference is to join local Facebook groups or reach out to your upline for recommendations. You can also check the Pampered Chef website for a list of consultants in your area.

2. Are there any group transportation or hotel options for Pampered Chef consultants attending the NC conference from Lansing, MI?

At this time, there are no group transportation or hotel options specifically for Pampered Chef consultants attending the NC conference from Lansing, MI. However, you can reach out to your upline or fellow consultants to see if they are interested in carpooling or sharing a hotel room.

3. What is the dress code for the NC conference for Pampered Chef consultants from Lansing, MI?

The dress code for the NC conference is business casual. This means no jeans or sneakers, but you don't need to wear formal business attire either. Comfortable and professional clothing is recommended.

4. Is there a specific schedule or agenda for the NC conference that Pampered Chef consultants from Lansing, MI can access?

Yes, the schedule and agenda for the NC conference will be available on the Pampered Chef website or through the conference app. You will also receive a printed schedule when you check in at the conference.

5. Can I bring a guest to the NC conference if I am a Pampered Chef consultant from Lansing, MI?

The NC conference is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants and is not open to guests. However, if you have a family member or friend who is interested in joining Pampered Chef, they can sign up as a consultant and attend the conference with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Sheila