• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in Canada Get Their Sell a Thon Yet?

In summary, the CC users were disappointed with the new changeover and cookware kits. The new kits include a different spoon and bowl, which some users found confusing. The bowls were in pieces after just opening the box, and the spoon was missing from the level 2 kit.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Or their change over or cookware bags? I FINALLY got them all today (earned level 2) and NOTHING was broken or missing! WOOHOO! :D

lucky you! My Trifle bowl was broken :( But I love everything, except maybe the new adjustable spoon thing??? What's up with that?

And the mix n chop!! I haven't read the card with it yet but what the heck?:confused:

I am still waiting for my sell a thon and my changeover kit. I've never been so anxious to see the courier truck in all my life! My director got her sell a thon last Thursday. Here's hoping it comes today. And here's hoping my trifle bowl is intact!

Just as I finish typing, Ken my delivery guy arrives. Yippee! However, they only sent me level one when I earned level two, and yes, my trifle bowl pedestal is in a million tiny little pieces. :(

Where/how do we know what was in Level 1 or Level 2? I can see the sample packages online on CC but I have NO idea which one was level 1/2 etc.

What a bummer after waiting all this time to NOT get all that you earned! Hugs!

Thanks, I was really disappointed. If you go on Consultants Corner, right on the main page near the top, it says Sell a Thon Levels, I think. Basically, level one is sample pkg A, level two is sample pkgs A and B, ecetera.

My concern with the trifle bowl (which, by the way, I think is stunning, and I love it!) is how can I sell this to my clients when the likelihood of it arriving broken is so high? My base was shattered into pieces so small, they were like powder. I cut myself twice just from opening the box, I never even took it out. Hopefully, PC will take a second look at the packaging and see if any improvements to the packaging of the base can be made. Maybe just the addition of a little bubble wrap around the base before it is placed in it's individual box could make the difference.

I haven't got mine yet maybe today.

Thanks for the info re the levels. I'm scared to check my trifle bowl. I'm sick so I'm going back to bed for a few hours before my day job (only 1-6 today) woohoo! and I"ll look later. I did notice after checking CC homepage and clicking on sell a thon (I was previously checking order sample packs) that level 2 was supposed to also include the julienne peeler (on hold) AND the easy read measuring cup. The measuring cup wasn't on the packing slip and so of course wasn't in the box. If I hadn't looked on CC after Kristi gave me the US list I would have had NO idea! The slip matches the box, so WHY look? I sure hope everyone who earned level 2 catches the error because if they just match their packing slip to the box contents they will be missing out!

I got mine yesterday, too Jodi. There was a note saying that the julienne peeler wasn't in there because of "production" issues.
My trifle bowl was in one piece.
I'll have to double check about the easy read measure cup - I got the easy read spoon, but not the cup.
I hope you are feeling better.

Yep, my easy adj. cup is missing, too. Did you email support services or HO yet, Jodi?
I think I'll do that now.

I just called Charlotte Dhanraj and she's looking into it. :)

I just received a phone call from the HO in Chicago. An email will be sent out and the missing easy adj measuring cups will be sent out. :)

I got my Changeover and my Trifle bowl today.

I just got my changeover kit today........took long enough:p :p

got my changeover and trifle bowl on Tuesday (have not opened yet but I will rush home tonight to check if it's intact!).

no sell a thon yet though :(

I got sellathon, but no changeover kit yet!

Oh ya!! I haven't gotten my trifle bowl yet!!

I got everything yesterday. Yeah

Sell a thon Level 3I receive my sell a thon level 3 yesterday and nothing was broken! Was also missing both the measuring cup & the SA Dots Large bowl. HO told me that everyone was missed on the measuring cup and they would be sending them out within the next day... Level 3 was worth 914.00!!! Yahoo!:)

trifle bowl all intact...still no sell a thon stuff :(

I am bummed. Still didn't get my sellathon even though I'm showing I had $2200 in sales in November. So I called HO today to ask about it and was told that over half of those sales were actually for shows in the end of October and I submitted them on Nov 1 but they don't count...so I don't get ANYTHING! So sad!! :( :( :(

Related to Anyone in Canada Get Their Sell a Thon Yet?

1. When will the Sell-a-Thon be available in Canada?

The Sell-a-Thon is now available in Canada! You can start shopping and earning rewards right away.

2. How do I participate in the Sell-a-Thon as a Canadian consultant?

To participate in the Sell-a-Thon, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and start sharing your unique link with friends, family, and customers. You will earn rewards for each sale made through your link.

3. Can I use Canadian dollars for the Sell-a-Thon?

Yes, the Sell-a-Thon is available in Canadian dollars for Canadian consultants. You will see the prices in CAD when you log into your account.

4. Are all products available for the Sell-a-Thon in Canada?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are available for the Sell-a-Thon in Canada, including new and exclusive items.

5. How long will the Sell-a-Thon be available in Canada?

The Sell-a-Thon is a limited-time event and will only be available for a specific period. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahinchey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SandiLeigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
muffetts
  • monicag