• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Here Use Stamps.com for Pampered Chef?

In summary, Stamps.com is a convenient online postage service that allows Pampered Chef consultants to print postage directly from their computer. There is a special discounted rate of $15.99 per month for Pampered Chef consultants, which includes a free scale and up to $25 in free postage. Stamps.com also allows you to track your packages and offers competitive rates for international shipping. It is easy to integrate with your Pampered Chef account and start printing postage for your orders.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
I'm considering it. I just got it for work, so I haven't had time to use it much yet, or see if there are any hidden expenses. What are your thoughts?

you pay a monthly fee! I don't think it's worth it at all. I have a postage scale at home so I can weigh stuff. Then I just get all different denominations of stamps, check the postage online at http://www.usps.com, and put my stamps on. I don't need to pay $15 a month for that.I send my hostess packets via Flat Rate Priority Mail so I print those labels via Click N Ship on the USPS website.

I think it's worth considering, especially if you have a lot of work-related expenses that you need to track and manage. However, make sure to carefully review the terms and conditions, as well as any potential fees or restrictions, before committing to using it. It's also a good idea to compare it to other expense tracking options to see which one would be most beneficial for you and your specific needs.

Related to Anyone Here Use Stamps.com for Pampered Chef?

1. How does Stamps.com work for Pampered Chef consultants?

Stamps.com is a convenient online postage service that allows Pampered Chef consultants to print postage directly from their computer. Simply sign up for a Stamps.com account and link it to your Pampered Chef account. Then, you can easily purchase and print postage for your Pampered Chef orders.

2. Are there any special discounts or offers for Pampered Chef consultants using Stamps.com?

Yes, there is a special discounted rate for Pampered Chef consultants who use Stamps.com. The rate is $15.99 per month, which includes a free scale and up to $25 in free postage. This is a great deal, considering the convenience and time-saving benefits of using Stamps.com for your Pampered Chef business.

3. Can I track my Pampered Chef packages through Stamps.com?

Yes, Stamps.com allows you to track your packages through their platform. Once you print the postage, you will receive a tracking number that you can use to track your package's delivery status. This is a helpful feature for keeping your customers informed about their orders and ensuring timely delivery.

4. How does Stamps.com handle international shipping for Pampered Chef orders?

Stamps.com offers competitive rates for international shipping, making it a convenient option for Pampered Chef consultants who have customers outside of the US. You can easily purchase and print postage for international orders through Stamps.com, and the postage will automatically include any necessary customs forms.

5. Is it easy to integrate Stamps.com with my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, it is very easy to integrate Stamps.com with your Pampered Chef account. Simply log into your Stamps.com account and go to the "Settings" tab. From there, select "Integration Partners" and then "Pampered Chef." Follow the prompts to link your accounts, and you will be able to start printing postage for your Pampered Chef orders in no time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • erittner