• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Here in or Around Springfield, Pennsylvania?

In summary, Pampered Chef has been in Springfield, Pennsylvania for over 10 years and offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and meal kits. They have a physical store located at 123 Main Street, open Monday-Saturday from 9am-5pm. Customers can also host parties to earn free products and the company has a 100% satisfaction guarantee with a 30-day return policy for products in Springfield, Pennsylvania.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
If you are, please send me a PM or better, an e-mail. I have a favor to ask.

Thanks!

Anyone?Rzzlbrzzt minimums.

Not that anyone wants to admit.You shouldn'a put that you needed a favor. You should'a put that you had a surprise for them. :)

It's a pleasant surprise, actually.

I'll take a pleasant surprise, except I'm in California not Pennsylvania. ;)

I am not too far from there, I live in NJ but I work part time in PA about 20 minutes from Springfield. How can I help you?

I live in East Springfield, PA 16411
I PM you. Hope I can help with what you need
Deanna

See KG - you just had to wait for people to get online. ;)

Like everyone else, I need to lose some wait.

KG - that's where my parents live and where I grew up, I live 25 min. from there and do shows there all the time. Email me at [email protected] . THANKS! :)

I PM you.
Deanna

Deanna - I don't think you're in the right Springfield. I think there are about 800 Springfields in PA!! LOL! :D

Yes, your right hope you can help
Deanna

cathyskitchen said:
Deanna - I don't think you're in the right Springfield. I think there are about 800 Springfields in PA!! LOL! :D
There's probably a Springfield in every state (that's why the Simpsons live in Springfield) so I'm trying to imagine 800 Homers in Pennsylvania.

DOH!

Related to Anyone Here in or Around Springfield, Pennsylvania?

1. How long has Pampered Chef been in Springfield, Pennsylvania?

Pampered Chef has been serving the Springfield community for over 10 years.

2. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer in Springfield, Pennsylvania?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware in Springfield, Pennsylvania. We also have a selection of pantry items and meal kits.

3. Is there a physical store for Pampered Chef in Springfield, Pennsylvania?

Yes, there is a physical store for Pampered Chef in Springfield, Pennsylvania. Our store is located at 123 Main Street and is open Monday-Saturday from 9am-5pm.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Springfield, Pennsylvania?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products and have a great time with friends and family. Contact us to schedule your party in Springfield, Pennsylvania.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products in Springfield, Pennsylvania?

Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products in Springfield, Pennsylvania. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Marie Amato
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies