• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Having Shipping Problems Today?

In summary, if your order has not arrived on the expected delivery date, you should check the tracking information and contact customer service if necessary. Unfortunately, shipping addresses cannot be changed after an order is placed. You will receive an email notification with tracking information when your order ships, but it may take up to 48 hours for the tracking to update. If your order has not yet shipped, you may be able to cancel it, but if it has already shipped, you will need to refer to the return policy. Expedited shipping is not currently offered, so please plan accordingly when placing your order.
lisasfuncooking
I know the beginning of the week the shipping status was not updated.
It seemed to work for a short time. But now I got an email that a show had shipped, but still in picked status with no tracking #. Same problem that I had this week. I am trying to avoid calling HO.

I had the same prob the other day. no solutions though sorry@!!

Hey there, I totally understand your frustration with the shipping status not being updated. It can be really frustrating when you're waiting for a package and don't know where it is. Have you tried reaching out to the company's customer service to see if they can provide any updates or assistance? Sometimes they can help resolve these issues without having to call the higher-ups. But if you do end up having to call HO, just remember to stay calm and polite and hopefully they can help resolve the issue for you. Hang in there!

1. What should I do if my order has not arrived on the expected delivery date?

If your order has not arrived on the expected delivery date, please check the tracking information provided in your order confirmation email. If the tracking shows that the package has been delivered, but you have not received it, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, we are unable to change the shipping address. Please double check the address before submitting your order to ensure it is accurate.

3. Will I be notified when my order has shipped?

Yes, you will receive an email notification with tracking information once your order has shipped. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for the tracking information to be updated.

4. Can I cancel my order if there are shipping delays?

If your order has not yet shipped, you may be able to cancel it by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to cancel it. Please refer to our return policy for information on returning your order.

5. Is there a way to expedite shipping for my order?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer expedited shipping options. Our standard shipping time is 3-5 business days. If you need your order by a specific date, please plan accordingly and place your order in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • maryhenderlite
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
  • lt1jane