• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have These Recipes on the Computer???

In summary, the conversation was about finding a specific recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Kebabs from a cookbook, but the person only had access to the book via email. They were not sure if the recipe was the correct one, but the other person provided a summary of the recipe, including the marinade and kebab ingredients, as well as the instructions for the Asian Rice side dish. The second person also provided a summary of a different recipe for a Strawberry Spinach Salad from the same cookbook.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I am looking for the Teriyaki Chicken Kebabs the real rec. calls for pork in the casual cooking book and also from there the strawberry spinach saald with poppy seed dressing. My friend is using my cookbook and I need to email a host.

I don't have the chicken one...but I know that the Salad is in the files here on CS!:thumbup:

Not sure if this is the one you are looking for.

Teriyaki Pork Kebabs with Asian Rice
Casual Cooking pg 9

Marinade and Kebabs
1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon finely chopped, peeled fresh gingerroot
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
1 medium green bell pepper
1 medium red bell pepper
3 fresh pineapple slices, cut 1 inch thick

Asian Rice
1 can (14 1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 2/3 cups water
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
2 teaspoons Pantry Asian Seasoning Mix
1 1/2 cups uncooked converted or long grain rice
1/3 cup sliced green onions with tops

For marinade, combine soy sauce and brown sugar in Classic Batter Bowl. Finely chop gingerroot using Food Chopper. Add gingerroot, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and oil to batter bowl; mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade; set aside. For kebabs, cut pork into twenty-four 1 1/4-inch pieces. Add pork to remaining marinade in batter bowl, tossing to coat. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes. Meanwhile, cut bell peppers into twenty-four 1-inch pieces. Cut pineapple into quarters to make 12 pieces. Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium coals.

Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade in batter bowl. Alternately thread pork, bell pepper and pineapple onto each of six 12" skewers. Place kebabs on grid of grill; brush with some of the reserved marinade using Barbecue Basting Brush. Grill, uncovered, 14-16 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, turning occasionally with Barbecue Tongs and brushing with remaining marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Meanwhile, for Asian rice, bring chicken broth and water to a boil in Professional Medium (3-qt.) Saucepan. Add butter and seasoning mix. Stir in rice. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 min. Remove from heat; stir in green onions. Let stand 5 min. Yield: 6 servings

per serving: (1 kebab, 1 cup rice): Cal: 610, Fat 16 g, Sat. Fat 6 g, Chol: 145 mg, Carb: 60 g, Protein 52 g, Sodium 1080 mg, Fiber 1 g

Here's one...

Strawberry Spinach Salad
(Casual Cooking cookbook, pg 40)
Strawberries, toasted almonds and a tangy dressing make this refreshing salad simply unforgettable.

Prep time: 20 minutes Bake time: 10-12 minutes

Dressing
1 lemon
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
⅓ cup sugar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon poppy seeds
Salad
¼ cup sliced natural almonds, toasted
8 ounces (1½ cups) strawberries, hulled and quartered
½ medium cucumber, sliced and cut in half
¼ small red onion, sliced into thin wedges (¼ cup)
1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach

1. For dressing, zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure ½ teaspoon zest. Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 2 tablespoons juice. Combine zest, juice, vinegar, sugar, oil and poppy seeds in Small Batter Bowl. Whisk until well blended using Mini-Whipper. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. For salad, spread almonds in single layer over bottom of Small Bar Pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven; cool almonds in bar pan.
3. Meanwhile, hull strawberries using Cook’s Corer; cut strawberries into quarters.
4. Score cucumber lengthwise using lemon zester/scorer; remove seeds using The Corer. Using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with v-shaped blade, slice cucumber; cut slices in half. Slice onion into thin wedges.
5. Place spinach in large serving bowl; add strawberries, cucumber and onion. Whisk dressing; pour over salad, gently tossing to coat using 3-Way Tongs. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately.

Yield: 10 servings

Nutrients per serving (1 cup): Calories 70, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 15 mg, Fiber 1 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: ½ starch, ½ fat (½ carb)

And here's the other...

Teriyaki Pork Kebabs with Asian Rice
(Casual Cooking cookbook, pg 9)
Prep time: 40 minutes Marinate time: 30 minutes Grill time: 14-16 minutes

Marinade and Kebabs
½ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
⅓ cup packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon finely chopped, peeled fresh gingerroot
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
1 medium green bell pepper
1 medium red bell pepper
3 fresh pineapple slices, cut 1 inch thick

Asian Rice
1 can (14½ ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
1⅔ cups water
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
2 teaspoons Pantry Asian Seasoning Mix
1½ cups uncooked converted or long grain rice
⅓ cup sliced green onions with tops

1. For marinade, combine soy sauce and brown sugar in Classic Batter Bowl. Finely chop gingerroot using Food Chopper. Add gingerroot, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and oil to batter bowl; mix well. Reserve ½ cup of the marinade; set aside. For kebabs, cut pork into twenty-four 1¼-inch pieces. Add pork to remaining marinade in batter bowl, tossing to coat. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut bell peppers into twenty-four 1-inch pieces. Cut pineapple into quarters to make 12 pieces. Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium coals.
3. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade in batter bowl. Alternately thread pork, bell pepper and pineapple onto six 12-inch skewers. Place kebabs on grid of grill; brush with some of the reserved marinade using Barbecue Basting Brush. Grill, uncovered, 14-16 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, turning occasionally with Barbecue Tongs and brushing with remaining marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
4. Meanwhile, for Asian rice, bring chicken broth and water to a boil in Medium (3-qt.) Saucepan. Add butter and seasoning mix. Stir in rice. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in green onions. Let stand 5 minutes.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: (1 kebab, 1 cup rice): Calories 610, Fat 16 g, Sat. Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 145 mg, Carbohydrate 60 g, Protein 52 g, Sodium 1080 mg, Fiber 1 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 4 starch, 5 meat

here's the salad recipe.
I'm making this too..Sunday for a dinner party. yum

Attachments

• Strawberry Spinach Salad.doc
    23 KB · Views: 271
You guys are great thank you soo soo much!!!

Hi there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with those recipes. The Teriyaki Chicken Kebabs can be found in the "Grilling and BBQ" section of the Casual Cooking cookbook, and the Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing can be found in the "Salads and Dressings" section. I can either email you the recipes or send you a link to download them from the Pampered Chef website. Just let me know which you prefer and I'll get them to you as soon as possible. Happy cooking!

What recipes are available on the computer?

There are hundreds of recipes available on the computer for various dishes and cuisines. These include appetizers, main courses, sides, desserts, and more. You can also find recipes for special dietary needs such as gluten-free or vegan options.

How can I access these recipes?

You can access the recipes on the computer by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by using the Pampered Chef Recipe App. Both options are free and easy to use. You can also save your favorite recipes for future reference.

Can I print out the recipes?

Yes, you can print out the recipes from the Pampered Chef website or the Recipe App. This is a convenient option if you prefer to have a physical copy while cooking or want to add the recipe to your recipe binder.

Are there reviews or ratings for the recipes?

Yes, many of the recipes on the computer have reviews and ratings from other users. This can help you decide which recipes to try and also provide helpful tips and modifications from others who have tried the recipe.

Can I submit my own recipes to be added to the computer?

Unfortunately, we do not currently accept submissions for new recipes to be added to the computer. However, you can share your recipes with others through the Recipe App or on the Pampered Chef website's community forum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefmama