• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have the Recipe for Summer Berry Shortcake?

In summary, for Summer Berry Shortcake, you will need 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 6 tablespoons of cold unsalted butter, 3/4 cup of milk, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 4 cups of fresh berries, and whipped cream for topping. While fresh berries are recommended, you can use frozen berries if desired. To assemble, slice the shortcake in half and add layers of whipped cream and berries. Other fruits can be used as well. The shortcake is best served fresh but can be stored for up to two days in the refrigerator.
scavallero
I noticed a suggestion of this recipe for the bar pan in one of the threads. Does anyone know the recipe for Summer Berry Shortcake? I would like to try it for a party on Tuesday. Any other easy bar pan desserts you would recommend? Thanks for helping out a newbie.

It's in the current Season's Best- last page.

Thanks so much! Can't believe the recipe was right in front of me.

1. What ingredients do I need for Summer Berry Shortcake?

To make Summer Berry Shortcake, you will need 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 6 tablespoons of cold unsalted butter, 3/4 cup of milk, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 4 cups of fresh berries, and whipped cream for topping.

2. Can I use frozen berries instead of fresh for this recipe?

While fresh berries are recommended for the best flavor and texture, you can use frozen berries as well. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before using in the recipe.

3. How do I assemble the shortcake?

To assemble the shortcake, first slice the shortcake into halves. Place the bottom half on a serving plate and top it with a layer of whipped cream. Then, add a layer of berries on top of the whipped cream. Place the top half of the shortcake on the berries and add another layer of whipped cream and berries on top. Serve immediately.

4. Can I use a different type of fruit for this recipe?

Absolutely! While this recipe calls for mixed berries, you can use any type of fruit you prefer such as peaches, mangoes, or even a combination of different fruits.

5. How long does Summer Berry Shortcake last?

Summer Berry Shortcake is best served fresh, but it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two days. We recommend assembling the shortcake right before serving for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • SarahN17