• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Success Doing This?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support to all consultants, regardless of their background or experience. The time investment for success is flexible and can be tailored to individual schedules. Purchasing a starter kit is necessary to become a consultant, but it is heavily discounted and provides essential tools for success. Many consultants have full-time jobs and work their Pampered Chef business as a side hustle. Support and resources provided include training materials, online resources, mentorship programs, a supportive community, and ongoing support from the home office.
jsnow
I was looking at the business card poster at the merril site, and just wondered if they worked! Basically, for those that have no clue what I am talking about, you put up a poster and it has tear off sheets with your info on it so they can call you and book a show! Seems neat!

Jessica

I have not tried this but I would suggest making your own and see if it generates any business and then maybe spend the money on the nicer ones.

: Hi there! I haven't personally used the business card poster at the Merrill site, but I have heard great things about it from other users. It seems like a convenient and effective way to advertise your services and get bookings. Have you tried it out yet? I would love to hear about your experience with it.

Related to Anyone Have Success Doing This?

1. Can anyone have success doing this with no prior experience in cooking or sales?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support to all of our consultants, regardless of their background or experience. Our easy-to-use products and simple business model make it possible for anyone to achieve success.

2. How much time do I need to invest in order to see success?

The amount of time you invest in your Pampered Chef business is entirely up to you. Some consultants choose to work part-time, while others dedicate more time to it. However, we do recommend setting aside at least a few hours each week to host parties, follow up with customers, and grow your business.

3. Is it necessary to purchase a starter kit in order to get started?

Yes, purchasing a starter kit is required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our starter kits contain all the essential tools and resources you need to launch your business successfully. Plus, they are heavily discounted, making it a great value for your investment.

4. Can I still work as a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many of our consultants have full-time jobs and work their Pampered Chef business as a side hustle. Our flexible business model allows you to work around your schedule and commitments. You can choose to host parties on weekends or evenings, and follow up with customers during your free time.

5. What kind of support and resources can I expect as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of support and resources to help you succeed as a consultant. This includes training materials, online resources, mentorship programs, and a supportive community of consultants. We also provide ongoing support from our home office, including customer service and order processing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pngentil
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Akiba
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauradahl
Replies