• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Fast Family Fajitas...

In summary, to make fast family fajitas, you will need tortillas, chicken or beef strips, bell peppers, onions, and fajita seasoning. The total cooking time is approximately 20 minutes and you can make the fajita filling ahead of time. Any type of tortilla can be used and there are options for vegetarian or vegan substitutions.
twinkie10
Gold Member
typed out for an Interactive Grill show??

twinkie10 said:
typed out for an Interactive Grill show??

Anyone??? :cry:

Nope sorry but I do have some Fast Family Fajitas recipe cards..you know the ones that had a coupon on them! I put those old ones into bags when I am sorting shows!! not any help but jsut thought I would share.....

erinyourpclady said:
Nope sorry but I do have some Fast Family Fajitas recipe cards....

Thanks for reminding me... I totally forgot about them... I have a stash of them, too!

twinkie10 said:
Thanks for reminding me... I totally forgot about them... I have a stash of them, too!

Happy to be of help....though it is not the help you need!

Related to Anyone Have Fast Family Fajitas...

1. What ingredients do I need to make fast family fajitas?

To make fast family fajitas, you will need tortillas, chicken or beef strips, bell peppers, onions, and fajita seasoning. You can also add additional toppings like cheese, sour cream, and salsa for extra flavor.

2. How long does it take to make fast family fajitas?

The total cooking time for fast family fajitas is approximately 20 minutes. This includes preparation and cooking time.

3. Can I make fast family fajitas ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the fajita filling ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to use. When ready to serve, simply reheat the filling and assemble the fajitas with fresh tortillas and toppings.

4. What type of tortillas should I use for fast family fajitas?

You can use any type of tortillas for fast family fajitas, such as flour, corn, or whole wheat. Choose the type of tortilla that you and your family prefer.

5. Can I substitute the meat in fast family fajitas for a vegetarian option?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken or beef with vegetables like mushrooms, zucchini, and squash for a vegetarian option. You can also use tofu or plant-based protein for a vegan option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dana_jni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies