• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need Translation Una Muestra Spring 2005

In summary, Scott is looking for the translation of a recipe from the past that he lost. He is not sure if it is still available on PC or not.
scottcooks
Gold Member
This used to be on Consultant's corner - isn't there that I can find.

Anyone have the translation? Fast Family Fajitas on the front cover

I can't translate - but try Google Translator. That works for me every time!

No no - PC used to have an entire copy of the recipe book translated, but it is gone from where it used to be (recipe archives) (I'm not going to input 30 recipes into Google Translator)Anyone have it?

scottcooks said:
No no - PC used to have an entire copy of the recipe book translated, but it is gone from where it used to be (recipe archives) (I'm not going to input 30 recipes into Google Translator)

Anyone have it?

I think I do. Let me go look.

That is the only one I can't find. I have one I saved 3/04 but not dated as to what it was. Then FW 05, SS & FW 06 and 07 and SS 08. I think that was all of them. I can't believe I missed that one...

Fast Family Fajitas1 medium green bell pepper
1 medium red bell pepper
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 ounces each)
2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup salsa
12 (7-8 inch) flour tortillas, warmedOptional toppings: guacamole, additional salsa, shredded Colby &
Monterey Jack cheese blend and sour creamCut bell peppers into 1/2-inch strips using Utility Knife. Cut
chicken crosswise into thin strips.Heat Stir-Fry Skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of the
oil and chicken. Stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until chicken is no longer
pink. Remove from skillet; set aside. Add remaining oil, bell peppers
and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until
vegetables are crisp-tender.Add chicken, soup mix, water and salsa to bell pepper mixture. Cook
and stir 2-3 minutes or until heated through.To serve, place chicken mixture in center of tortillas. Serve with
toppings, if desired.Yield: 6 servingsNutrients per serving: Calories 450, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 2 g,
Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 61 g, Protein 27 g, Sodium 1080 mg,
Fiber 4 gCook's Tip: To heat tortillas in microwave oven, place tortillas in
Large Micro-Cooker(R). Microwave, covered, on HIGH 1 1/2-2 minutes or
until heated though.To heat tortillas in conventional oven, preheat oven to 350°F. Place
tortillas, slightly overlapping, on Large Round Stone. Bake 5 minutes
or until warm.Serving a large crowd? Create a fajita bar using Simple Additions(TM).
Place chicken and vegetable mixture in Medium Bowl. Place guacamole,
salsa, shredded cheese and sour cream in Small Bowls. Cut tortillas in
half; arrange tortillas and bowls on Large Square Platter and serve.Source: Pampered Chef

oh, I think I may have misunderstood, I thought you just wanted the one recipe, my bad!

Scott,

What exactly are you needing? If I can help, I''d be happy to. I don't have a hard copy of it since it was before I was introduced to PC. I see that it isn't available, according to your post, on CC....

1. What is "Need Translation Una Muestra Spring 2005"?

"Need Translation Una Muestra Spring 2005" is a collection of Pampered Chef products that were released in the spring of 2005. These products are specifically designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. Can I still purchase products from the "Need Translation Una Muestra Spring 2005" collection?

Unfortunately, the "Need Translation Una Muestra Spring 2005" collection is no longer available for purchase. However, we offer a wide variety of other high-quality kitchen tools and products that are perfect for any cooking needs.

3. Are the products in the "Need Translation Una Muestra Spring 2005" collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Need Translation Una Muestra Spring 2005" collection are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after cooking a breeze!

4. Can I find recipes to use with the "Need Translation Una Muestra Spring 2005" products?

Absolutely! We offer a variety of recipes on our website that are specifically designed to be used with our products, including the "Need Translation Una Muestra Spring 2005" collection. You can also find inspiration and recipe ideas from our community of Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

5. Is there a warranty for the products in the "Need Translation Una Muestra Spring 2005" collection?

Yes, all of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace the product for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccpchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • hlaffoon5
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
khood
  • susanr613