• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Have Anythin Gtyped up on How to Do a Catalog Show?

In summary, hosting a catalog show for Pampered Chef is a simple process - just contact your consultant and start collecting orders from friends and family. You can earn rewards based on total sales, and the duration of the show can be customized. Your consultant will handle all payments and orders, even for guests who live far away, through the online ordering system.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
My new team member has asked for information explaining how to do a catalog show. I have explained it to her repeatedly but she is just not "getting" it - (what's not to get??!)...anyone have anything typed up?

I have to ask....is it 'Tenetta'? (Doubt I spelled that right)

Sorry...nothing typed up. Do you have a separate catalog host packet you can use and then explain what the consultant does to support it?

legacypc46 said:
I have to ask....is it 'Tenetta'? (Doubt I spelled that right)

Sorry...nothing typed up. Do you have a separate catalog host packet you can use and then explain what the consultant does to support it?

Ahem...yup.
This is what I have that I am planning to share with her - just wondering if anyone else has more detailed step by step instructions for the consultant rather than for the host.

Attachments

• catalog show planner.doc
    72 KB · Views: 207
    72 KB · Views: 195
    72 KB · Views: 206
Here is what I use for catalog shows...I hope it helps...
(never attached a document on here before...hope it works!)

Attachments

• CatalogShowPlanner[1].doc
    83 KB · Views: 190
    83 KB · Views: 195
    83 KB · Views: 196
looks like we posted at the same time and use the same flyer!

I use the same one. I coach my catty hosts to "invite" people as if they are having a regular show.

Here's one that I use along with the Catalog Show planner that I think was already posted (I didn't open it yet to check).

Attachments

• catalog_show_tips.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 204
  • catalog_show_tips.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 207
  • catalog_show_tips.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 210
Oh my, she does sound high maintenance. On the bright side, her wanting to get in the weeds mean she has attention to detail.

Here's my catalog host letter.

Attachments

• Generic June 08 Catalog Host Letter.doc
    370.5 KB · Views: 198
    370.5 KB · Views: 195
    370.5 KB · Views: 190

Related to Anyone Have Anythin Gtyped up on How to Do a Catalog Show?

1. How do I host a catalog show for Pampered Chef?

Hosting a catalog show for Pampered Chef is easy and convenient. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting. They will provide you with a catalog and order form, and you can start collecting orders from your friends and family.

2. Can I earn rewards for hosting a catalog show?

Yes, absolutely! When you host a catalog show, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. Your consultant can provide you with more information on the specific rewards and incentives offered for hosting a show.

3. How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts for 10-14 days, but the exact duration can be customized based on your preferences and schedule. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeline for your show.

4. Do I have to collect payments from my guests?

No, as the host of a catalog show, you do not need to collect payments from your guests. Your consultant will handle all payments and orders, and the products will be shipped directly to your guests' homes.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if my friends and family live far away?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if your guests live in different locations. With Pampered Chef's online ordering system, your guests can place their orders directly on your show's website, and the products will be shipped to their preferred address. Your consultant will provide you with more information on how to set up an online catalog show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy