• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Any Feb Postcards Created?

In summary, you can use your own design for the postcard as long as it meets our size and content guidelines. You can order up to 500 postcards at once, with a lower cost per postcard for larger orders. Contact information can be included on the postcard. The production and shipping time for postcards can vary, but on average it takes 1-2 weeks to receive your order. Discounts are available for ordering postcards in bulk.
Gblackley
I was wondering if anyone has created any February or March flyers that you can run through card stock to send out as postcards?

postcardIm curious how u make the post cards??? Id love to make my own up but have yet to figure this out!!! please let me know what programs people ar eusing or what everyone does!! Thanks!!

My director had forwarded a flyer January mailings. They are just created in Microsoft Word and made so that they print four to a page. You can then just buy the card stock from any office supply, Walmart, anywhere. I will try to make one up and post it for you all to use.

1. Can I use my own design for the postcard?

Yes, you can create your own design for the postcard as long as it follows our guidelines for size and content.

2. How many postcards can I order at once?

You can order up to 500 postcards at once, but keep in mind that the more you order, the lower the cost per postcard.

3. Can I include my contact information on the postcard?

Yes, you can include your contact information such as your name, phone number, and email on the postcard to make it easier for potential customers to reach you.

4. How long does it take to receive the postcards?

The production and shipping time for the postcards can vary, but on average it takes about 1-2 weeks to receive your order.

5. Are there any discounts for ordering postcards in bulk?

Yes, we offer discounts for ordering postcards in bulk. The more you order, the lower the cost per postcard will be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Connie
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies