• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Any 2012 Calendars Left to Sell?

In summary, we offer a variety of calendars for purchase, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and planner calendars. We still have 2012 calendars available for purchase, but they may be discounted or on clearance. Discounts are offered for bulk purchases of calendars, and personalized options are available for current year calendars. Shipping times may vary, but we aim to process and ship all calendar orders within 1-2 business days.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I am willing to purchase 10 - 30 of these, if anyone has any left. Let me know. Thanks! [email protected]

I have a consultant on my team looking to sell hers. She lost her job and I think really just needs some extra $. Will forward your e-mail to her.

Thanks Barb!

I'm also looking for calendars if anyone has some please let me know

What types of calendars are available for purchase?

We have a variety of calendars for sale, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and planner calendars.

Can I still order a 2012 calendar, even though it's already past the new year?

Yes, we still have a limited stock of 2012 calendars available for purchase. However, please note that they may be discounted or on clearance.

Do you offer any discounts for buying multiple calendars?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk purchases of calendars. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Are the calendars customizable?

Unfortunately, the 2012 calendars are not customizable. However, we do offer personalized options for our current year calendars.

How long will it take for my calendar to arrive?

Depending on your location, shipping times may vary. However, we strive to process and ship all calendar orders within 1-2 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • pctharper