• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Product Adjustment Log?

In summary, with all this talk about higher than usual numbers of adjustments lately, you have just jinxed yourself. You've had to do 5 (FIVE) adjustments in the last hour! Some seem to be PC related while others are definately FedEx related. You would benefit from adding autofilters to your list so you can sort by person and type or other things.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
With all this talk about higher than usual numbers of adjustments lately....ya'll have just jinxed me! I've had to do 5 (FIVE) adjustments in the last hour! Yeesh! Some seem to be PC related while others are definately FedEx related.

Does anyone have a Log/Form that you use to track your adjustments? I need a way to remember the Adjustment number with the customer with the issue. I know I can make one myself, but if one of you kind souls has already done the work then I'm more than willing to use yours!

Thanks.

Linda - Why don't you go in P3 click on contacts, bring up their name and then put it under notes. That ties it to the customer if they come back to you with a question.

That's a good idea, but I also want to make a list so I have it in front of me.

I'll just make one in excel, won't take very long - I'm just lazy and very busy these days! It would be great if on CC we could click on the adjustment and it give us the details and status. I was checking my adjustments yesterday and found that there was one from January that hadn't been taken care of yet.....they said oh, we didn't release it.....mad me mad b/c I called about it last month too and they told me the same thing. I want a list to track by REF#, name, date reported, date resolved, problem, resolution, comments. Oh, looks like I just made my spreadsheet - huh?

pamperedlinda said:
That's a good idea, but I also want to make a list so I have it in front of me.

I'll just make one in excel, won't take very long - I'm just lazy and very busy these days! It would be great if on CC we could click on the adjustment and it give us the details and status. I was checking my adjustments yesterday and found that there was one from January that hadn't been taken care of yet.....they said oh, we didn't release it.....mad me mad b/c I called about it last month too and they told me the same thing. I want a list to track by REF#, name, date reported, date resolved, problem, resolution, comments. Oh, looks like I just made my spreadsheet - huh?

Yup!

Add autofilters to it and you can sort by person and type or other things...

Hey Linda - I would love to see that when you have it done. I have had a lot of adjustments too recently.

Here is a (manual! :p) one that I use...I stink at Excel...

Attachments

• Adjustment tracking sheet.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 300

What is a Product Adjustment Log?

A Product Adjustment Log is a record-keeping tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to track any product issues or adjustments made for their customers. It helps ensure accurate and timely resolution of any product-related concerns.

How do I access the Product Adjustment Log?

You can access the Product Adjustment Log through your Consultant Office on the Pampered Chef website. It can be found under the "Manage" tab, then select "Product Adjustments."

What information should be included in the Product Adjustment Log?

The Product Adjustment Log should include the customer's name, contact information, product name and number, description of the issue, and any resolutions or adjustments made. It is important to be as detailed and accurate as possible to ensure a smooth process.

When should I use the Product Adjustment Log?

The Product Adjustment Log should be used whenever a customer has an issue with a Pampered Chef product. This can include defects, damages, missing items, or any other concerns. It is important to document all product-related issues to ensure proper resolution.

How long should I keep the Product Adjustment Log?

The Product Adjustment Log should be kept for a minimum of three years. This allows for easy access to any past product issues and resolutions. It is also important for record-keeping and tracking purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hechtrov
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • rajenkiPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rajenkiPC
  • flemings99