• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Jpeg of the Nov Guest Specials?

In summary, the November guest specials are currently available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. They are available for a limited time and cannot be purchased with a discount code. However, you can still earn Host Rewards by hosting a party with your consultant.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Or is there a website I can go to to create one?

Here it is.

Attachments

• Nov'11Guestpicture.jpg
    Nov'11Guestpicture.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 436
Thamks, Amanda!

You're welcome! :)

How do yo umake the flyers into jpegs?

On my Mac, it lets me take a focused snapshot of whatever I want. I just press shift command 4 and then a thing comes up to frame up whatever I want to take a screen shot of. That's the easiest way for me to do it. When I used to own a PC, I was able to do it, but it took more steps. I'd use the snapshot tool in the Adobe program and frame up what I'd want. Then it would highlight what I wanted. I'd hit control C and then open up my Word program. Hit control V and then it would insert it. Then I'd right click it and select "save as a picture" and then I'd put it in the jpeg format. I'm not sure if the flyers still allow this to work...I seem to recall people saying it doesn't work anymore.So anyway, with the Mac it only takes me a minute to make a jpeg of something...so just let me know if you need help again. ;)

1. Can you send me a JPEG of the November guest specials?

Unfortunately, as a text-based customer service representative, I am unable to send images. However, you can find the JPEG of the November guest specials on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Where can I find the November guest specials?

You can find the November guest specials on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have the most up-to-date information and can help you place an order.

3. Are the November guest specials available for purchase yet?

Yes, the November guest specials are currently available for purchase. You can find them on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How long are the November guest specials available?

The November guest specials are available for a limited time, typically until the end of the month. However, availability may vary depending on inventory, so it's best to purchase them sooner rather than later.

5. Can I use a discount code on the November guest specials?

Discount codes cannot be used on guest specials, as they are already discounted from their original price. However, you can still earn Host Rewards on these items when you host a Pampered Chef party with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • kam