• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Ever Placed a Classified Ad to Get Bookings?

In summary, people have tried classified ads, bigger newspaper ads, and bridal registry ads to find bookings. All have had varying degrees of success.
pamperedmaren
Hi everybody!

I'm really trying to rack my brain to branch out and get new ideas for finding bookings. Has anyone tried classified ads before? Did it work? What are your thoughts on that?

Also, if anyone has tried a bigger newspaper ad, how did that go? Was it worth the money spent?

Thanks guys.

NP AdsI'm very interested in your answers too!

I have placed ads for recruiting from time to time and have gotten calls but no interest once I explain - I have gotten as far as the interview a couple of times though.

It is expensive and other things work better for me.

I've done some...I have had group adds in the local papers for Bridal Expo's ; Women's At Work Expo's, etc. I had to pay about $400 for the ad in paper & radio & table. Pretty steep, but I have gotten A LOT of leads by setting up a "freebee" give away, usually a smallish stone. I got 39 leads this past week. With 1 party booked right away & 6-10 more as definately yes, but in the summer.

I have also placed an ad in the Clipper Magazine.. which around here is like a booklet size catalog where all local merchants advertise. I got 1 great show right away from that and 2 future shows + 1 recuit possibility. This was even more expensive... I am trying it one more time w/ the new catalog & bridal registry to see if I can stir up more interest.

My personal rule is try it at least once... see what comes... if your budget can afford it and go from there. All the times I've done it, something has come from it... If you advertise in a newspaper that has their paper on-line too, list your web site as www(dot)pamperedchef.biz/xxxxxxxx that way people can cut & paste it w/o actually having the forbidden hyperlink.

Good luck, I'd love to know how it works for you.
:)

advertisementI am placing an ad announcing our new wedding registry in my local paper in the "Society Section". It will be there in today's issue. This is the first time I have done anything like this. Will let you know the results. BTW I LOVE this site!! Thanks for everyone's ideas :)

I have done a fewand gotten nothing out of it! I placed a ad in a local daily newspaper for 30 days $120.00 and got one phone call from a man looking for a job as a chef !
If it is cheap i would go ahead and give it a shot why not , ya never know !

1. Can I place a classified ad to get bookings for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can definitely place a classified ad to get bookings for your Pampered Chef business. It is a great way to reach a larger audience and potentially gain new customers.

2. How do I create an effective classified ad for my Pampered Chef business?

When creating a classified ad, it is important to include a catchy headline, a brief description of your business and the services you offer, and a call to action. You can also include a special offer or promotion to entice potential customers to book with you.

3. Are there any specific websites or platforms that are best for placing classified ads for Pampered Chef?

There are many websites and platforms that allow you to place classified ads, such as classifieds websites, local community forums, and social media groups. It is important to research and choose the ones that are most relevant and popular in your area.

4. How much does it cost to place a classified ad for Pampered Chef?

The cost of placing a classified ad can vary depending on the platform you choose. Some websites may offer free ad placement, while others may charge a small fee. It is best to do some research and compare prices to find the most cost-effective option for your budget.

5. Is it worth placing a classified ad for Pampered Chef to get bookings?

Placing a classified ad for Pampered Chef can be a great way to reach a wider audience and potentially gain new customers. However, the success of your ad will also depend on factors such as the effectiveness of your ad copy, the platform you choose, and the demand for Pampered Chef in your area. It is worth trying out and monitoring the results to see if it works for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pampered2007