• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Still Adjusting to the Time Change?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the recent time change and its effects on everyone's daily routine. Some are struggling to adjust and are feeling exhausted earlier in the evening, while others are enjoying the extra hour of daylight in the morning. There are concerns about getting sick and the importance of taking vitamins, as well as frustrations with kids waking up earlier than usual. Overall, the general consensus is that the time change is not preferred and is causing some disruptions in daily life.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I think my body hasn't adjusted yet- I am EXHAUSTED at 9 pm and I normally don't go to bed until 11!

Hope I'm not getting sick...

The time changed?No wonder I was at work so early.

kdangel518 said:
I think my body hasn't adjusted yet- I am EXHAUSTED at 9 pm and I normally don't go to bed until 11!

Hope I'm not getting sick...

get some airborne, just incase, and drink lots of juice. There is so much going around it would be worth getting some vitamins in you.

I hate the time change, still not adjusted. We should just stay here and not keep switching back and forth!

My kids are waking up early every day. :(

This is the time change I like - gaining the extra hour!

AND I was hoping not to get used to it - so I could get an early start on my day each day (haha) - but, that only lasted yesterday! :( I was not able to get up early today - so I guess I am used to it already!

Last edited:
I'm still not used to the whole time change, although I do like it being light in the morning.

kam said:
This is the time change I like - gaining the extra hour!

AND I was hoping not to get used to it - so I could get an early start on my day each day (haha) - but, that only lasted yesterday! :( I was not able to get up early today - so I guess I am used to it already!

"Everything comes with practice, except getting up in the morning."
--Jack Smith, Los Angeles Times Syndicate, ca. 1962​

babywings76 said:
My kids are waking up early every day. :(

So are mine!

Not a fan of the time change. It gets to dark to fast.

littlemaisyPC said:
So are mine!

Not a fan of the time change. It gets to dark to fast.

Same here with Mary. Time change didn't help! :rolleyes:

1. How does daylight saving time affect our bodies?

Daylight saving time can disrupt our natural circadian rhythm, causing fatigue, irritability, and difficulty sleeping. The sudden change in daylight hours can also affect our hormone levels and metabolism.

2. Why do we have daylight saving time?

Daylight saving time was originally implemented as a way to save energy and make better use of daylight hours during World War I. It was also thought to benefit farmers by giving them more daylight to work in the fields.

3. Does everyone observe daylight saving time?

No, not all countries and regions observe daylight saving time. In the United States, Hawaii and most of Arizona do not participate in daylight saving time. Other countries that do not observe it include Japan, China, and India.

4. How long does it take to adjust to the time change?

It can take a few days to a week for our bodies to adjust to the time change. It's important to maintain a regular sleep schedule and expose yourself to natural sunlight to help your body adjust.

5. What are some tips for adjusting to the time change?

To help your body adjust to the time change, try going to bed and waking up 15 minutes earlier each day leading up to the time change. Also, avoid caffeine and heavy meals close to bedtime and limit screen time before bed to promote better sleep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
sharalam