• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone else out there have lymphoma? I am going for my second chemo

P

pampered Ruth

Anyone else out there have lymphoma? I am going for my second chemo tomorrow. So far it hasn't been to bad after the first week. Although my hair fell out 16 days after my first chemo. I have a great wig though and know that I will get through this and be fine. I am hoping that the other chemo's will not affect me like they do some. The tiredness hasn't been to bad. I clean houses during the day so I do need energy. Anyone else have simlar problems. Prayers can't hurt. I have pretty much stopped my PC business, mostly because I never got bookings at my shows. Just got discouraged. Love the company and the products though.

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Re: lymphoma

Sayin' a prayer for ya, Ruth!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005

My AD's son had non-hodgkins lymphoma, and is is full remission (has been for several years). I would definitely hook up with the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.

We'll be praying for you!

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006

Prayers for you Ruth!

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006

Hoping for a safe & easy recovery....:)

pampchefrhondab

Feb 18, 2005

I'm praying for you Ruth.

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007

My husband had Hodgkins Lymphoma in the early 70's--he was one of the first to survive it back then and is doing well today! Best wishes to you, my prayers are with you.

P

pampered Ruth

Thanks to all for their prayers and nice comments. I will survive!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views