1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Anyone else out there have lymphoma? I am going for my second chemo

1. Anyone else out there have lymphoma? I am going for my second chemo tomorrow. So far it hasn't been to bad after the first week. Although my hair fell out 16 days after my first chemo. I have a great wig though and know that I will get through this and be fine. I am hoping that the other chemo's will not affect me like they do some. The tiredness hasn't been to bad. I clean houses during the day so I do need energy. Anyone else have simlar problems. Prayers can't hurt. I have pretty much stopped my PC business, mostly because I never got bookings at my shows. Just got discouraged. Love the company and the products though.

Oct 27, 2009
  2. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Re: lymphoma

Sayin' a prayer for ya, Ruth!

Oct 27, 2009
  3. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

My AD's son had non-hodgkins lymphoma, and is is full remission (has been for several years). I would definitely hook up with the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.

We'll be praying for you!

Oct 27, 2009
  4. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Prayers for you Ruth!

Oct 27, 2009
  5. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Hoping for a safe & easy recovery....:)

Oct 27, 2009
  6. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

I'm praying for you Ruth.

7. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

My husband had Hodgkins Lymphoma in the early 70's--he was one of the first to survive it back then and is doing well today! Best wishes to you, my prayers are with you.

Oct 27, 2009
  8. Re: lymphoma

Thanks to all for their prayers and nice comments. I will survive!!

Oct 27, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted