• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Carpool Buddy from Atlanta to the Conference?

In summary, a consultant's friend is in need of a ride to a conference as she waited too long to book her flight. The person posting the message is unable to attend but is putting out the request in case someone in the group or in Tennessee is able to help. They also suggest checking Southwest Airlines or Air Tran for potential flights. Another person in the group mentions having friends in Atlanta who are also looking for a carpool. The original poster thanks them and plans to share the information.
NooraK
Gold Member
A friend of a friend consultant has waited too long to book her flight to go to conference. She is looking for someone to drive with from the Atlanta area. I'm obviously not going, but thought I'd put it out there in case someone here is, or maybe someone in Tennessee.

Please PM me if you can help!

NooraK said:
A friend of a friend consultant has waited too long to book her flight to go to conference. She is looking for someone to drive with from the Atlanta area. I'm obviously not going, but thought I'd put it out there in case someone here is, or maybe someone in Tennessee.

Please PM me if you can help!

I was going to drive up til a couple days ago when I booked my flight.

Can't your friend find a flight out of Atlanta?? Try Southwest Airlines....they are great!

Hey Noora,

I have 2 friends from Atlanta looking for carpool - I messaged you more info on fb.

PampChefDeb said:
I was going to drive up til a couple days ago when I booked my flight.

Can't your friend find a flight out of Atlanta?? Try Southwest Airlines....they are great!

Southwest doesn't fly out of Atlanta. I know, the busiest airport in the country, go figure. Great source of frustration for me. Air Tran did just release another sale so I'm going to advise her to check that out.

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Noora,

I have 2 friends from Atlanta looking for carpool - I messaged you more info on fb.

Thanks Linda, I'll get you the information tomorrow.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your friend's friend is having trouble booking a flight to conference. I wish I could offer to drive with her from Atlanta, but unfortunately, I won't be attending either. However, I do know some consultants in Tennessee who might be able to help. I'll reach out to them and see if they are interested in carpooling. I hope she is able to find a ride and make it to conference! It's such a valuable experience for us as consultants. Best of luck!

1. Can I carpool with someone driving from the South to the event?

Yes, you can join our Carpool Connection group on Facebook to connect with other attendees who are driving from the South and coordinate carpooling arrangements.

2. How do I find out who is driving from the South?

You can use the Carpool Connection group on Facebook to find other attendees who are driving from the South and reach out to them to coordinate carpooling arrangements.

3. Is there a designated meeting spot for carpooling from the South?

No, carpooling arrangements are made between individuals. It's best to communicate with other attendees through the Carpool Connection group on Facebook to determine a meeting spot that works for everyone.

4. Can I offer to drive others from the South to the event?

Yes, you can post in the Carpool Connection group on Facebook to offer to drive others from the South to the event. Please make sure to include your departure location, the number of available seats in your car, and any other pertinent details.

5. Are there any perks for carpooling from the South to the event?

Yes, we encourage carpooling to reduce carbon emissions and promote a more sustainable event. Additionally, carpoolers will receive a special gift at registration as a thank you for their efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • vogee13
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
burtonfour
  • jbachen