• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Do Non-Bridal Gift Registries?

In summary, a non-bridal gift registry is a list of desired gifts for a specific occasion or event, such as a birthday or housewarming. It can be created on online platforms like Amazon or Target, and can include traditional and non-traditional gifts. While it is not necessary to share the registry, it can be helpful for guests to know what gifts you would like.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I would really like to offer this service to my customers- basically a wish list they fill out and then I would contact whoever they designated (i.e. spouse, children, etc. etc.) around their bdays, holidays, mother's day, etc. to let them know what is on their gift registry/wish list.

I'm wondering how exactly you work it... what tips do you have, how to you explain it to your customers, and do you have any documents you can share on this? TIA!! :chef:

bumping :)

I have not yet done so, but I want to implement it. I bought the large Post-its with lines on them, and stick them on the front of the catalog. I write "Wish List" at the top and encourage them to fill it in. When filling out the prize drawing slip, I can let them know to write down the name of who they would like me to contact, and the occasion. The wish list also helps me see who wants more than they can afford.

I haven't actually been able to do this yet, but that's my plan :D

I will post a person's wish list on my website under New's and if someone wants to purchase something they call me and then I'll update the list. I've only done it once but everyone loved the idea.

Hello there! I'm so glad to hear that you're interested in offering a gift registry/wish list service for your customers. It's a great way to help them receive the perfect gifts for special occasions.First of all, I recommend explaining the service to your customers by highlighting the convenience and personalization it offers. They can create a list of items they truly want and then you can help make sure their loved ones know exactly what to get them.As for tips, I suggest promoting the service during your cooking shows and on your social media platforms. You can also offer a special promotion for customers who create a wish list with you.I don't have any specific documents to share, but you can create a simple form for customers to fill out with their desired items and designated contacts. Just make sure to keep track of all the wish lists and follow up with the designated contacts when the special occasion approaches.I hope this helps and good luck with offering this service to your customers! :chef:

1. What is a non-bridal gift registry?

A non-bridal gift registry is a list of desired gifts created by an individual or couple for a specific occasion or event, such as a birthday, housewarming, or holiday celebration. Unlike traditional bridal registries, non-bridal gift registries are not limited to wedding-related items and can include a wide range of gift options.

2. How do I create a non-bridal gift registry?

There are several online platforms that allow you to create a non-bridal gift registry, such as Amazon, Target, and MyRegistry. Simply create an account, browse their selection of products, and add items to your registry. You can also include items from other websites by using a universal registry service.

3. Is it appropriate to have a non-bridal gift registry?

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to have a non-bridal gift registry. Many people create registries for special occasions such as birthdays, graduations, and housewarmings. It can be a helpful tool for guests who want to give a meaningful gift, and it can also prevent receiving duplicate or unwanted items.

4. Can I include both traditional and non-traditional gifts on a non-bridal gift registry?

Yes, you can include a mix of traditional and non-traditional gifts on a non-bridal gift registry. This allows you to cater to the preferences and needs of both you and your guests. For example, you can include household items, experiences, and charitable donations on your registry.

5. Do I have to share my non-bridal gift registry with others?

It is not required to share your non-bridal gift registry with others, but it can be helpful for guests who want to purchase a gift for you. You can share your registry through word of mouth, on invitations, or through social media. Keep in mind that some guests may prefer to give a personalized gift or something not on the registry, so it is always a good idea to communicate that their presence is the most important gift to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CRuff