• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Do Both the Caprese Minis/Strawberry Amaretto?

In summary, the conversation is about preparing recipes for a show and how long they take. The participants discuss prepping ingredients beforehand and using pre-made crusts for easier preparation. They also share their experiences and recommendations for different recipes.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I was wondering for those of you who do both recipes, how long do they take? I was thinking about having the pitas done and the phyllo baked before going to the show. Any other suggestions? Or does anyone do both start to finnish at the show?

I just did the Vegetable Pizza and the Strawberry Amarettos (both from SB) on Saturday. I prepped all the ingredients for the Strawberry Amarettos and had the guests assemble them after I demoed the pizza. BTW, a pre-made pizza crust (like Boboli) works wonders with the veggie pizza recipe!

I'll have to try that.

AJPratt said:
I was wondering for those of you who do both recipes, how long do they take? I was thinking about having the pitas done and the phyllo baked before going to the show. Any other suggestions? Or does anyone do both start to finnish at the show?

Anne:

When I do the Strawberry Amaretto, I usually prebake the crust before the guests get to the show, since it's fairly easy to demonstrate what I did once they come out of the oven. This way, I'm sure they are cooled enough for assembly.

I haven't made the Caprese Mini Sandwiches at a show, but I did make them for an appetizer at a Memorial Day party. I was concerned that they would be too time consuming, so I waited for an "occasion." I really think they are pretty easy to put together and since they are meant to be served on the warm side, I would say demo the whole thing at the show.

And finally, the Antipasto Pizza is delicious! I prebake the crust at home, using the Pizza Crust and Roll mix (I've begun selling more of it since I started using it for my prebaked crusts).

Hope this answers your questions!

Mary

Thanks, Mary! Appreciate it!

1. How do I make the Caprese Minis/Strawberry Amaretto using Pampered Chef products?

To make the Caprese Minis, you will need the Pampered Chef Mini Muffin Pan, the Cheese Knife, and the Herb Mill. To make the Strawberry Amaretto, you will need the Pampered Chef Smooth-Edge Can Opener, the Measure, Mix & Pour, and the Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Detailed instructions can be found in our recipe book or on our website.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Caprese Minis/Strawberry Amaretto recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions according to your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. However, we recommend using high-quality ingredients for the best results.

3. How many servings does the Caprese Minis/Strawberry Amaretto recipe make?

The Caprese Minis recipe makes 24 mini appetizers, while the Strawberry Amaretto recipe makes 8 individual servings.

4. Can I prepare the Caprese Minis/Strawberry Amaretto in advance?

Yes, you can make the Caprese Minis a day in advance and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The Strawberry Amaretto can also be prepared a day in advance, but it is best to add the whipped cream just before serving.

5. Are there any alternative cooking methods for the Caprese Minis/Strawberry Amaretto?

Yes, the Caprese Minis can also be made in a regular-sized muffin pan, and the Strawberry Amaretto can be made in a blender if you do not have the Quick-Stir® Pitcher. However, we recommend using the Pampered Chef products for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies