• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Created a Postcard With 2/2007 Stoneware?

In summary, to create a postcard with the 2/2007 stoneware, gather materials and preheat the oven. Place the postcard on the stoneware and bake for recommended time. Let it cool before adding decorations. It is best to use stoneware designed for this purpose. Baking time may vary, check regularly. Postcard should only be used once. Clean stoneware with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing.
cbord
I love the one done for January, but need one for February.
Charlene

i just sent these out - I am in Canada so check it for prices and what not....

Attachments

• postcardsback.doc
    639.5 KB · Views: 466
  • postcardsfront.doc
    156 KB · Views: 485
Looks great. Thanks for sharing.

your welcome - the least I can do for us Cheffers.

1. How do I create a postcard with the 2/2007 stoneware?

To create a postcard with the 2/2007 stoneware, first gather all the necessary materials such as the stoneware, postcard paper, and any decorative elements you want to add. Then, preheat your oven according to the instructions on the stoneware. Once the stoneware is preheated, place the postcard on top and bake for the recommended time. After baking, let the postcard cool before removing it from the stoneware. You can then add any additional decorations or messages to personalize your postcard.

2. Can I use any kind of stoneware to create a postcard?

No, it is best to use stoneware specifically designed for baking and creating postcards. Pampered Chef's 2/2007 stoneware is specially designed for this purpose and has been tested for safety and effectiveness. Using other types of stoneware may not produce the same results.

3. How long do I need to bake the postcard for it to be ready?

The baking time will vary depending on the type of stoneware and the thickness of the postcard paper. It is important to follow the instructions on the stoneware and check the postcard regularly while baking to ensure it does not overcook or burn.

4. Can I use the postcard more than once?

No, the postcard should only be used once for baking. Reusing the same postcard may result in uneven baking and may affect the quality of the postcard.

5. How should I clean the stoneware after using it to create a postcard?

To clean the stoneware, let it cool completely before washing it with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials as they may damage the stoneware. It is also important to dry the stoneware thoroughly before storing it to prevent any damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kreaser
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • Cormanskitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies