• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Updates on the Sellathon Event?

In summary, the conversation was about the upcoming sellathon for Fall/Winter products and when it will be announced. It was mentioned that historically it is in June and that the Spring/Summer Sellathon is usually in December. It was also discussed that the levels for earning free products will be announced in next month's consultant news. A sellathon is a month chosen by PC where consultants can earn different levels of free products based on their sales. The levels for the Spring/Summer sellathon were mentioned as well. The conversation also touched on positive thinking and the excitement surrounding the upcoming sellathon, with one consultant sharing details about the levels and timeline that will be included. A link was also shared for more information.
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
Wonder when we will hear anything about sellathon??????????????????

For Fall/Winter? Historically it's in June.
The Spring/Summer Sellathon is usually in December.

We find out about the products at Conference in July or right after that if you don't end up going.....

Last edited:
right... When will they announce the levels???? So we know how much we need to sale to get the different levels...

I think in next month's consultant news.

what's a sellathon ?

a sellathon is a month that PC has chosen usually June for f/w products that you can earn. they have different levels. For the spring summer levels it was submit 1250 in sales get a certain amount free (cant remember how much)
3000 in sales get $300 worth of product for free
and level 3 was 6,000 and they got almost everything that came out in s/s for free minus a few items.

Thanks a bunch!

I hope it's in June as it's looking good for me?

How is everybody's June right now????

We can find out on the 25th when they post CN on the web. I am GOING to have an awesome June!Positive thinking will get me what I want!!!

My director called me yesterday with DETAILS about the sellathon...said that she cannot imagine what all they are going to add to our line because it is HUGE!!!! She read off all of the levels (sorry, I didn't write them down...she was talking so fast in her excitement that I couldn't keep up) and about the timeline...said that she has never seen a timeline like that before, either, and she's been with PC for a LONG time! :D

Hey all! Check out the "Need a director" thread....it's all on there! I just bumped it so it's back on the front page! Really awesome!

Related to Any Updates on the Sellathon Event?

1. What is Sellathon: Awaiting Updates?

Sellathon: Awaiting Updates is a feature in the Pampered Chef consultant portal where you can track your sales and commissions for any open parties or orders that are still awaiting updates.

2. How do I access Sellathon: Awaiting Updates?

You can access Sellathon: Awaiting Updates by logging into your consultant portal and clicking on the "Sellathon" tab in the top navigation bar. From there, click on the "Awaiting Updates" option.

3. What information can I see in Sellathon: Awaiting Updates?

In Sellathon: Awaiting Updates, you can see the status of any open parties or orders, as well as the total sales and commission amounts for each. You can also view any updates or changes made to these parties or orders.

4. How often is Sellathon: Awaiting Updates updated?

Sellathon: Awaiting Updates is updated in real-time, so you can always see the most current information for your open parties and orders. However, it may take a few minutes for updates to appear, so please refresh the page if you do not see the latest information.

5. Can I make changes to parties or orders from Sellathon: Awaiting Updates?

No, Sellathon: Awaiting Updates is strictly for tracking purposes. If you need to make any changes to your open parties or orders, you will need to do so through the appropriate sections in your consultant portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
MGG