• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Somebody Be Posting the Updates From Convention?...

In summary, the new products that are being released at the conference are very exciting. consultants that attend the convention are allowed to post updates and pictures for those that are not able to attend. The tote bag that is given to attendees is the same size as last year's.
Tennies are fine, if they allow you to walk LONG distances with out your feet hurting. I wore my Reebox (sp?) today, and it was fine.

Hi Jeanine!!!

Nice meeting you!!

AND NO TELLING!!!

mrssyvo said:
I will not share the news, except that you guys will be AMAZED. My first conference, and it was AWESOME !!!! It was a lot of walking, and late nights (I had my cluster staying ast my house with me, and I have had 12 hours sleep since Sunday) WORTH IT!!!!!
Yep, Doris said no sharing...but if you would have been in wave 1, your director should be talking to you about the new stuff soon! It's like christmas!

SummerG said:
Spoiled until when? Will we get an email from corporate or something? How is all the news released and when?
After Conference 3 is done, Home Office will send you the Fall/Winter Special Edition Consultant News. In it there will be gorgeous pictures of all the new stuff along with information about any new business material items, recruiting promotions, and the Host/Guest Specials for September and October.

As for spilling the beans? There's TOO MUCH! It just wouldn't be possible to give a nice, succinct, and complete accounting of everything. It will come, it WILL come! :)

I'd love to know the new products !!! Anyone that cares to share please email me at [email protected]

Thanks !

I can't believe this...Sure I'd like to know, but as others have said, Doris has sworn everyone to secrecy and besides, it's rude and unfair to those who are going and haven't heard yet, My cluster meeting is next Tues evening however I'm unable to attend as I'm currently working evening shift so I have to wait even longer.
Besides if everyone knows now, then who will want to buy much in August?
Time flies and it will be here before u know it!!!

LisaAnn said:
Me too! I'm dying to know anything!!!

[email protected]

PS. Has anyone gotten an email with spoilers yet?

please include me for the new things. My email is [email protected]. I went last year but to many things this year with family and health problems to go. Looking forward to next year though!!

SummerG said:
Spoiled until when? Will we get an email from corporate or something? How is all the news released and when?
HO will send out an email and post the new products on the website on the 20th, after the final conference is over.
Amanda

I don't know if anyone is actually sending out the info, but if so, I would love to know the new products (and any other announcements you want to share!). I'm still booking for July and August, so I won't be sharing anything with my customers yet anyway!
My email address is [email protected]
Thanks!
Amanda

I would also love to hear any news that anyone is sharing I was totally planning on going to conference this year but being 37 weeks pregnant I did not see that being possible [email protected]

Jennie4PC said:
I would also love to hear any news that anyone is sharing I was totally planning on going to conference this year but being 37 weeks pregnant I did not see that being possible [email protected]

Well, how come??!!:D Didn't you feel like walking miles, and going into labor at conference.. Talk about a surprise!! I bet you'd get some baby gifts from everyone!!

Sorry I couldnt' resist.. I understand completely.. My son just turned a year old, and I was miserable the last 4 months, could hardle move... Let alone walk around the house.. I couldn 't imagine going to conference and walking.. Good luck and I hope you have a smooth deleivery!!:)

Jennie4PC said:

Wow - congrats and good luck for a smooth and painless delivery!!

Jennie, That was me 2 yrs ago! Actually my son was due the week of conference, but ended up being born 5 weeks early - so I still didn't make it - couldn't leave my tiny preemie guy at home w/o his food source!
I wish you the best during these last weeks - keep your feet up:D

If anyone is sending info...I would love to know more. [email protected]
Thanks so much!!

Thanks you guys I really cant wait to have this baby this pregnancy I have been pretty miserable. I know I would never be able to do all the walking they do at conference, and knowing my luck I would go into labor on the plane.

stephanieboyd said:
Why would they take down the threads that contain the info???? They have their disclaimer so they can't be held responsible, so I don't see the problem???

This is printed at the bottom of each page:

ChefSuccess.com is in NO WAY affiliated with The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
ChefSuccess.com takes no responsibility for the content of the posts contained in this site.

And it is an integrity issue - at the end of closing session, everyone promises not to discuss anything revealed at conference until after wave 3 - the request for our promise comes directly from Doris and Marla.

They might delete this anyway, but people are blabbin' all over WLPCToo. That's how I got my info...

OMGoodness! I know it's hard to wait, but I REALLY hope you all wave 1 people are NOT sharing! Sorry everyone, but I really think that is part of the experience, & I'm sorry if you can't go for whatever reason, but it is just not right to share! If you didn't go to conference you will get your KCN, or you can go to your director's meeting & they will tell all. I just can't believe that some would ruin the fun....& break your promise! I will not share! Sorry, I know it's exciting & hard to wait, but maybe those that can't attend, can next year...then you'll know the reasons why you shouldn't spill the beans.

Folks from WLPCToo are sharing via private email, there is nothing being posted on that board.

I have noticed a big difference between this board and WLPCToo...just the whole mood is different between boards. A lot mroe negativity over there in my opinion.

Unbelieveablethat THIS many women...(sorry Kitchen Guy) and we're all keeping the SECRET....LOL.....That is soooooo cool.....I'm heading out Sunday for wave 3 and I can't wait and I DON'T want to know, I want to be super surprised......
I'm so excited, and I just cant hide it.....woo hoo.....look out CHICAGO....:D :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

dannyzmom said:
I have noticed a big difference between this board and WLPCToo...just the whole mood is different between boards. A lot mroe negativity over there in my opinion.

I agree! I love it here and thank you for being understanding!

pamperedgirl3 said:
At our last cluster meeting, we discussed whether the huge amount of new products each season was hurting recruiting. I just started last July & already 80 new products have come out. That doesn't include the supposed 60 new ones for this season! Does anyone think that would turn off new recruits who may worry they can't remember or buy all of them? I don't think the huge amount helps my sales either. I only occasionally have guests buy the new products-even the colored ones only offered in one season.

I am brand new to PC. I only have 2 shows booked so i havnt even ordered my starter package. I read this board and i get soooo excited about all the new products. i think it is awesome and I am excited that i get to "sell" the all new products in my first months. It actaully encouraged this recruit because it showed me that things are always changing and that is exciting to me. if it was the same catalogue for too long hen I would get bored with it!

gilliandanielle said:
They might delete this anyway, but people are blabbin' all over WLPCToo. That's how I got my info...

Hi~What is the WLPCToo? Thanks!

[email protected]

I also would love to know about the new products. Being single and with 3 kids, I was unable to go to the conference this year. Please feel to email me as well!! [email protected] Thanks!

Wave 1I went to conference. I have only been a consultant since May - it was pretty fun. They had shuttle issues though!! Hopefully that will all be resolved with wave 2 and 3. Most of the new products are awesome!! Everyone will be thrilled!! I can't wait for September to get my hands on the new stuff!! I would reccomend recruiting new consultants July and August!!;)

conf notesi couldn't go to conference - i am on an island with minimal access to a phone and internet and willl not see my director until possibly october - my husband's job is taking us overseas for a bit. if someone would please email me any details from conference - new products etc i would be so appreciative!!! i wasn't going to ask - but i can't take it anymore!!! thanks!!!
jen
[email protected]

Jen--In your change over kit which you will receive at the end of the month you will get a pack of catalogs and the Special Issue Kitchen Consultant News. Also, Wave 3 starts on Monday so there are only a few more suspenseful days.

I'm sure you can make it guys!! I know we sound like pains in the butt, but those are the rules. You won't be disappointed!

new productsHi all. If someone is emailing the new info, my address is [email protected] . I had a falling out with my director and I don't go to the meetings anymore. Couldn't get to conference this year as I was sending dear husband off to Iraq for 18 months. Would love any info or pictures you may have. Thanks in advance! Michele:)

I would also like to know the new info from conference.

Please email me at [email protected]

I need something to get me motivated to get back into the swing of things. Ive been out of the swing of things due to a severe ankle injury, and now need some motivation to start getting shows booked again. I think Ive gotten too used to sitting around over the past 2 months.

Y'all...............I promise you that it will be worth the wait. It is only a few more days and then we can all spill our guts!!! Believe me as much as you want to know, we want to tell! I have not even told my downline yet!!

Shuttle issues
chefs2pamper said:
I went to conference. I have only been a consultant since May - it was pretty fun. They had shuttle issues though!! Hopefully that will all be resolved with wave 2 and 3. Most of the new products are awesome!! Everyone will be thrilled!! I can't wait for September to get my hands on the new stuff!! I would reccomend recruiting new consultants July and August!!;)

Hi. I was wondering what kind of shuttle problems you had. We had many in Wave 2 also.

Going to our Executive Dinner and the Director's Event our driver got lost, and made us late, even though we left really early. Turns out it was same driver both times, but it definitely wasn't fun. I had a third event leave McCormick on Day 1. I know there were other issues as well.

Conference was AWESOME, and I am definitely reinspired, but the shuttles were rough!

That's funny because I didn't have one shuttle issue at conference. They were super fast!

We only had one driver that took 'the long way' around but then she let me off at the corner of my 'non conf. hotel' when I was running late for our Exec dinner so I was okay with it.

I heard that on one of our HO tours the bus got lost and since the drive was extra long there was someone on that bus that got sick - I believe that was on day one - what a way to start off conference.:eek:

We had a driver that didn't know where he was going too:( I was in the front, so I could hear him keep calling someone asking what street he should be on. Luckily we weren't late to anything though....well no, actually my friend was late to the breakfast of caring. Just a few minutes though, she didn't miss anything major.

Going to our Executive Dinner and the Director's Event our driver got lost, and made us late, even though we left really early. Turns out it was same driver both times, but it definitely wasn't fun. I had a third event leave McCormick on Day 1. I know there were other issues as well.

The only problem I had was day 2 when I needed to go back to the hotel at lunch and the bus that was sitting there, finally he said he was going to lunch and another bus was coming, it took like 20 minutes, but it finally got there, then when I was waiting on it to come back to the hotel after lunch they were coming back with the guests and supporting spouses and they were supposed to stop at the other hotel and he passed it up and had to turn back around and we had to run to the other side of the building, ughh! I still missed part of the intro of the speakers, I hated that they were running the busses on the opposite side of the building from where the classes were being held.

Ah, so 2nd session was also on opposite ends of McCormick Place? Yech. I was hoping for you guys that they would have gotten it into a better configuration. :\

Nope, I said someting to one of the girls that was helping out from HO and she said there were 3 other companies doing a convention at MP during Wave 1 and I know there were 2 others at Wave 2. Busy place that McCormick Place, lol. And the whole town was jumpin'.

Conference is officially over on Wednesday right? So, Wednesday morning we can start talking about what info we have?

I know this is jumping the gun, but if any wave 1 or 2 cheffers have already altered the going going gone flyer please email me a copy in word. I would greatly appreciate it. I am not going to have time before I leave! TIAI was planning on taking the list, but having the pics makes it so much easier.

jrstephens said:
Conference is officially over on Wednesday right? So, Wednesday morning we can start talking about what info we have?
We are supposed to wait until Thursday (at least that is when Chef Success said that they will allow conference posts) so that the last conference is totally over.

A thread above said a couple people are working on the flyer and will post it tomorrow evening. However - I forgot about modifying last years and I am headed to do so right now!!!

I have a flyer already complete with the aid of the list being sent to me from others I just added the pics. I would be glad to email it. Just give me your email address or email me at [email protected] and i will reply with the list.

I could not have done this without the help of others, so, I cannot take all the credit for finishing it.

ME TOOOO!!!! Can some one please email me with info from Conference. I was not able to attend this year. Any info would be greatly appreciated. [email protected]

Thanks

Last edited:
You all are probably desperate but not much time left before all of us are in BRAIN OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you all think i could go ahead and post the discontinued flyer? it would be so much easier if everyone could just view it from here.

NO--DO NOT POST ANYTHING YET.

Conference is not over until about 2 p.m. Central tomorrow (Weds the 19th). If you post anything it will be deleted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Susan Edmonston
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies