• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Tips on the Ceasar Dressing?

In summary, If you're having trouble making a tasty Ceasar dressing, there are a few tips you can try. Use fresh lemon juice instead of bottled, use good quality ingredients, and adjust the amounts of lemon juice and cheese to your liking. And if all else fails, you can always try a different variation, like an Asian-style salad dressing. Don't give up, keep experimenting until you find the perfect recipe for you and your husband!
Tanoi
I've had my measure, mix, and pour for about a month and finally got around to trying out a recipe on the side. My husband and I love Ceasar Salads. So I tired the Ceasar recipe and both of us about gagged. It tasted like lemon flavored oil with chunks of cheese in it. Has anyone found the trick to making this dressing taste good? I sell a lot of products that are money savers, and this could really be one, but I'd have a hard time selling it if I didn't like the one recipe I really want to use.

fresh lemon is good, and use less if you think it's too strong, zest is something I like more than juice. Also use an Light olive oil. And fresh grated parmesan from the Microplane AG, other than that, I don't know, you may just not like the recipe!
Try the Asian one!!! It is sooooooooooo fabulous!! Make an asian salad and try it, we LOVE it!:love: :love:

I'm sorry to hear that your first attempt at making Ceasar dressing didn't turn out well. I've made it a few times and have had varying results, so I understand your frustration. One thing that I've found to be helpful is to use freshly squeezed lemon juice instead of bottled lemon juice. It makes a big difference in the flavor. Also, make sure to use good quality ingredients, especially the parmesan cheese. I've found that using a high-quality parmesan really elevates the taste of the dressing. Finally, don't be afraid to adjust the amount of lemon juice and cheese to your liking. Some people prefer a more tangy dressing, while others like it more creamy. Keep experimenting and I'm sure you'll find the perfect balance for you and your husband's taste buds. Good luck!

Related to Any Tips on the Ceasar Dressing?

What ingredients do I need to make a homemade Ceasar dressing?

To make a delicious Ceasar dressing, you will need mayonnaise, grated parmesan cheese, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and black pepper.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Ceasar dressing recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the mayonnaise with Greek yogurt for a healthier option. You can also use anchovy paste instead of Worcestershire sauce for a more authentic flavor.

How long will homemade Ceasar dressing last in the refrigerator?

If stored in an airtight container, homemade Ceasar dressing can last up to a week in the refrigerator. Make sure to give it a good shake before using it.

Can I make Ceasar dressing without a blender or food processor?

Yes, you can whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. However, using a blender or food processor will result in a smoother and creamier dressing.

What are some ways to use Ceasar dressing besides on salads?

Ceasar dressing can also be used as a marinade for chicken or fish, as a dip for vegetables or bread, or as a spread for sandwiches or wraps. It adds a delicious flavor to any dish!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
  • mypampchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Sjoneschef
  • Products and Tips
Replies