• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Suggestions for Fathers Day?

The flyer is great, but isn't the BBQ tool set only available to the host?The flyer is great, but isn't the BBQ tool set only available to the host?
michelelashuk
I am looking to get some more bookings or sales for June...does anyone have a flyer or something that they use to promote the bbq products for dads?

Does anyone know when the deadline is to order for Fathers Day?

Thanks!

Michele Lashuk

Father's DayTo help promote Father's Day you can call you past hosts/guests to ask if they have any men in their lives who love to BBQ. Almost all would say YES!!! If so, let them know of our great BBQ products - don't forget about the meat tenderizer, steak knives, BBQ mitt, etc. - as well as the host and guest specials. Think about asking if they would like to get all of the men in their lives together for a BBQ show. Who doesn't love a BBQ? Maybe one will choose to host one on Father's Day so that all the dad's in attendence can order their own favorites.

Good Luck.

Tarachef :)

I use the june guest and host flyers. you can download them at pampered chef website under downloads june guest and host flyer. print them and give them out to the host and guest. People book from me in june specifically for this special! Good Luck :)

Here is what I made up...not sure if this is what you are looking for. I don't know if a flier is what you want. If you want to sell these for Father's Day, you really need to talk it up at your shows now.

Look up all the people that have bought any BBQ tools in the past and call them about the grilling brush and bag. Call family and friends about purchasing them for the Dad in their lives. Talk to MOPS groups about what a great Father's Day gift this would be.

Attachments

• Fathers Day flier.doc
    724.5 KB · Views: 760
PamperedGinger said:
Here is what I made up...not sure if this is what you are looking for. I don't know if a flier is what you want. If you want to sell these for Father's Day, you really need to talk it up at your shows now.

Look up all the people that have bought any BBQ tools in the past and call them about the grilling brush and bag. Call family and friends about purchasing them for the Dad in their lives. Talk to MOPS groups about what a great Father's Day gift this would be.

MOPS groups?

MOPS = Mothers of Preschoolers

You can usually find them listed on the internet and in phone books

PamperedGinger said:

Ginger
You are awsome! Thank you so much, you are sooooo helpful.
Betsy Moyers

Fathers Day FlyerThe flyer is great, but isn't the BBQ tool set only available to the host?

michelelashuk said:
The flyer is great, but isn't the BBQ tool set only available to the host?
The 60% deal for ALL of the barbecue items is host only but guests can purchase any of the items.

That is a great flyer but one of the pictures shows the tool set and says 60% off and I think that's where the confusion is. The flyer should state that it is hosts only that get that sale or if you send it out that way you'll possibly be eating the difference! You can also crop that pic and cut out the 60% off reference.

Last edited:
Maybe you could just mention in the flyer that hosts in June can get the BBQ tool set at 60% off. Maybe put it in a small font next to the picture. just a thought...

1. What are some good gift ideas for Father's Day?

Some great gift ideas for Father's Day include kitchen gadgets, grilling tools, and personalized items such as aprons or cutting boards.

2. Can I find any special deals or promotions for Father's Day at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we often have special Father's Day promotions and discounted bundles that make great gifts for dads.

3. Are there any recipes or cooking classes specifically designed for Father's Day?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes and cooking classes that are perfect for Father's Day, including dishes that are great for grilling and BBQs.

4. What are some popular items that other customers have purchased for Father's Day?

Some of our top-selling items for Father's Day include our Deluxe Grilling Set, Personalized BBQ Turner, and the Executive Cookware Set.

5. Can I add a personalized message or gift wrap to my Father's Day purchase?

Yes, we offer the option to add a personalized message and gift wrap to your purchase at checkout. This is a great way to make your gift extra special for Father's Day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• diradt
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies