• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Any Special Plans or Stategies for June Sellathon?

In summary, the goal for consultants is to earn $14,000 in personal sales during June. This can be accomplished through holding 10 shows, committing to strong host coaching, and promoting your website between now and then.
DebPC
Staff member
Either for you or your team?

I'm committing to something BIG. As I've mentioned here before, most of the time when I try to rally the team into doing something, it bombs... big time.But I am COMMITTED (or will be committed after this is all over! HA!) to doing the WOW training. I as on a call with Diane Engle last week. She did this training last fall for November (sell-a-thon). There are about 40 directors participating.Here's the gist:purpose of June WOW month (June is great month, so goal is to make
it an incredible month by doubling or tripling the highest month
you’ve ever had):ASK:
Think about your highest month ever – how much was
that check? Think DOUBLE or TRIPLE that amount – what would
you do with it?ASK:
What other benefits will result from a big month?BIG commission check on July 8June is traditionally Sell-A-Thon for Fall products (how would it feel
to earn ALL of them?)Huge amount towards Excellence Awards goalTrip points for DisneyLots of shows for summerMore recruit leadsFABULOUSrecognition – see your name in print in your monthly NLA FEW KEYS:By making this happen, it will virtually set you up the summer and catch you up on any sales or recruiting stats you may be needing,
so plan to be “uncomfortable” this month – yes,
grin and bear it and reap all the benefits we just talked about. It
will be so worth it!Directors:
Look to see what was your team’s biggest month ever, then set your cluster goal higher (remember to go for the gusto);
Consultants: Check with your Director to find out what your team’s goal is and have him/her keep you updated during the month to see where you’re at.The Goal for each consultant:$14,000 personal sales (read on to see how!)Lookat your personal calendar for WOW Month.First, fill in the dates with family and personal commitments, and determine How many possible dates do you have to hold shows (14)?How many shows will you commit to holding? (10)Figure out what your show average is ($475), but for WOW month you will
commit to strong host coaching, giving each host a $1,000 goal; let’s assume your average for WOW month will be $600 x 10 shows = $6,000Commit to scheduling 4 personal fundraisers at $1,500 each = $6,000Find 24 people to commit to catalog shows, knowing about 1/3 will happen (8) x $150 = $1,200Commit to sending a Customer Newsletter at the beginning of the month, another Outlet email mid-month, and focusing on promoting your website at ALL shows between now and then to generate online sales = $800Hope that gives you some ideas! :)

I try to do my major fundraisers during Sell-a-Thon. Two other businesswomen and I are doing a fundraiser in late June. Because it is for wounded servicemembers, I'm donating 100% of the proceeds (minus the cost of materials). We're then using the host benefits to donate 'new start' kitchen tool packages for a local shelter that helps abused women rebuild their lives.

Our plan is to hold a four hour open house at a local hall. I'll be doing 'stoneware clinics' every hour. Sponsors are donating funds for nibbles and some doorprizes. We're selling tickets ahead of time for $5...which can be applied to an order. All three of us have a military service affiliation, so we're giving it all we got....and hoping it is a win-win for eveyone involved.:pray:

Colleen, thank you for sharing the WOW plan. That is such a great model to follow!

I will have to do a WOW training at my May meeting!

I am also going to share the Mystery Host Catalog show (or cooking show) with them. I have several newer consultants on my team that I think would really benefit from it.

This came just in time for my meeting tonight! Thanks!

I'm doing the WOW training with my team also :)
Let's keep in touch to see how it is going. Our first call is tommorrow night :0

I offered this WOW training at our cluster meeting last night and everyone was so excited.

Related to Any Special Plans or Stategies for June Sellathon?

1. What is the June Sellathon?

The June Sellathon is a special sales event held by Pampered Chef in the month of June. It is an opportunity for our consultants to showcase and sell our products to customers, while also earning rewards and incentives.

2. How do I participate in the June Sellathon?

To participate in the June Sellathon, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant. If you are not yet a consultant, you can sign up through our website or by contacting a current consultant.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts during the June Sellathon?

Yes, there will be special promotions and discounts offered during the June Sellathon. These will be announced through our consultant newsletters and social media channels.

4. What are some strategies for maximizing sales during the June Sellathon?

Some strategies for maximizing sales during the June Sellathon include promoting the event to your customers through social media and email, offering special hostess rewards or discounts, and hosting virtual parties to reach a wider audience.

5. Can I still earn my regular commissions during the June Sellathon?

Yes, you can still earn your regular commissions during the June Sellathon. In addition, you may also be eligible for bonuses and incentives based on your sales during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Nilgae
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • kam