• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Regional Meetings in the Me/Nh/Ma Area?

In summary, there have been various spring regional trainings in different areas, with one in Nashua, NH, one in CT, one in Bangor, ME and one in Hilliard, Ohio. The upcoming meetings will have speakers discussing topics such as organizing businesses and lives. Some directors have also had kickoff meetings in January. There is also a small world connection between some of the members in this conversation.
pchefdonna
There is usually some kind of spring regional training in January in this area. As of yet I have not heard of any? Anyone have info? Thanks so much, Donna

There is one on Saturday in Nashua, NH. If you want more info let me know.

There is one in CT in my cluster i believe it is next saturday , a spring kick off, i can find out more info if you want it, it is usually in the Hartford area !

How do you find out about Regional Meetings?

There is one in Bangor, ME on January 20th. I am going...there will be a lady there who is going to do a workshop in the afternoon on organizing our businesses and our lives! Can't wait! We will also get all the info from leadership in the morning.

pchefdonna said:
There is usually some kind of spring regional training in January in this area. As of yet I have not heard of any? Anyone have info? Thanks so much, Donna

Just stumbled across this today. Where do you live, Donna?

Harriet, I live in Lebanon, ME just one mile from the NH border. I know that usually Renee Figlock or someone used to have a big spring kickoff in January, most have probably already had their meetings by now.
I see that you live in Manchester, which cluster are you in? My director is Nancy Kelleher who lives near you in Goffstown. Donna

Donna:

My director is Joanne Wilhelm who is in Nashua. Yes, Goffstown is near by! What a small world. I don't know if I ever met Nancy or not.

Joanne had a Jump into January this year instead of a spring kickoff that she normally does early February. Unfortunately I couldn't attend.

In any event great to meet you Donna even if it is in cyberspace! If you ever get out my way give me a shout!

Harriet, Joanne is my ED. I have no idea how far down the line I am though. I also didn't make it to the meeting in January. I was hoping for a spring kickoff so I could check out all the new products, but no such luck. Anyways, maybe I'll run into you at the next meeting!

Cool, Brittany! I guess we'll have to get Cheffers pins to wear to the next multi cluster meeting! It would be nice to meet you too! Is your director up in Ossipee?

Last weekend was our Regional meeting in Hilliard Ohio. They had Julie Wietz (sp?) as a speaker. SHE WAS FABULOUS. If you have an upcoming Regional Meeting and are wavering on going ... GO!!! There is an earlier post that someone posted notes from it. I left with my head swimming with all different kinds of information.

My director is from Tuftonboro, which is right near Ossipee. I haven't even spoke to her or made it to a meeting since I signed though. My recruiter and her are not on speaking terms, and so I never met with her or went to meetings or anything. I definitely want to though, because I know she has a lot to offer, and the problems between her and my recruiter have nothing to do with me. I'm just waiting for a date when I'm not working and can actually make it to a meeting. Hopefully soon. Meanwhile, I'm so very thankful for this site, I know i wouldn't still be doing PC otherwise...

pamperedharriet said:
Donna:

My director is Joanne Wilhelm who is in Nashua. Yes, Goffstown is near by! What a small world. I don't know if I ever met Nancy or not.

Joanne had a Jump into January this year instead of a spring kickoff that she normally does early February. Unfortunately I couldn't attend.

In any event great to meet you Donna even if it is in cyberspace! If you ever get out my way give me a shout!
I am in Joanne Willhelm's down line!!!!

chefkristin said:
I am in Joanne Willhelm's down line!!!!

I was wondering about that Kristin--who is your director?

1. When and where are the regional meetings in the ME/NH/MA area held?

The regional meetings in the ME/NH/MA area are typically held in the fall and spring. The specific dates and locations are announced closer to the meeting dates, so be sure to check your email and the Pampered Chef website for updates.

2. How do I register for the regional meetings?

You can register for the regional meetings by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Events" tab. From there, you can search for the ME/NH/MA regional meetings and register online. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with registration.

3. Is there a fee to attend the regional meetings?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the regional meetings. The fee varies depending on the location and agenda for each meeting. You can find the specific registration fee for the ME/NH/MA regional meetings when you register online.

4. What should I expect at the regional meetings?

The regional meetings are designed to provide training, education, and networking opportunities for Pampered Chef consultants. You can expect to learn about new products, techniques, and business strategies. There will also be opportunities to connect with other consultants and share tips and ideas.

5. Can I bring a guest to the regional meetings?

Unfortunately, the regional meetings are only open to registered Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you have a friend or family member who is interested in becoming a consultant, they can attend as your guest. Just make sure to register them as your guest when you register for the meeting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • vtodd71
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • missyciccolella