• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Promo Codes for Town and Country?

P
pc_am1
Hello All. I just signed my consultant agreement today and I am looking at ordering business cards from Town and County or possibly the basic starter package and I was just wondering if anyone had a promo code I could use to save a little money since I haven't made any yet.

Thanks,
Amanda

I've never ordered business cards through Town & Country - in the beginning I made my own but I know use a company called Vista Print and get my cards for the cost of S&H only. I believe I paid about $10 for 250 cards. You can visit them online at www.vistaprint.com

They have several designs you can choose from and you just type in your information.

I don't have a promo code, but if you go with town and country, I would suggest one of the starter packages. here are the 2 options:
Basic:
1000 Traditional Business cards
1 stamp (I think it's only line 2 line)
1 stamp pad
1 vinyl card case w/logo
1 engraved name badge
$42.95 US $52.88 CAN

Deluxe:
500 Full Color Business cards (125 of ea. design)
1 self inking stamp (3 or 4 lines + required information)
1 personalized card case (metal and engraved)
1 Engraved name badge
$49.95 US/ $61.50 CAN

I picked the deluxe because the cards are a lot nicer to look at, it seems to draw people in better. I only suggest these as your first order so you can get the stamp for your catalogs and such and it has enough to get you started. I hope this helps and I'm sorry I don't have a promo code...I really wish I did!

I got my business cards through VistaPrint too. I paid $5.95 for shipping. It was supposed to be like 21 day shipping, but I think I had them within a week or so. For the price, I can deal with having their little one line ad on the back. I also got my self-inking stamps from iprint.com. I got a return address stamp, a bottle of ink and a stamp with my name, Consultant number, phone number, email address and website url. The two stamps and bottle of ink only cost me $19.99 including shipping.

I spent a year writing all my info on my catalogs and order forms and let me tell you, having the self inking stamp has been a life saver! I can get 25 catalogs stamped in about the same amount of time it took me to write everything on 5. Order forms are a little trickier since I'm obsessive and I stamp my info on all three sheets but it still doesn't take me much time at all and my hand doesn't hurt afterwards.

I just reordered my business cards through Town & Country. I included my web site address and new email on the card. Their embossed, full-color cards are a great value.

1. Can I find any promo codes for Town and Country?

Yes, there may be promo codes available for Town and Country products. It is always a good idea to search online for any current promo codes before making a purchase.

2. Where can I find promo codes for Town and Country?

Promo codes for Town and Country may be available through the company's website, email newsletters, or through third-party coupon websites. You can also try reaching out to the company directly to see if they have any current promotions or discounts.

3. How can I use a promo code for Town and Country?

To use a promo code for Town and Country, simply enter the code at checkout when making your purchase. The discount should be applied to your total before completing the transaction.

4. Are there any restrictions on promo codes for Town and Country?

Some promo codes may have restrictions, such as a minimum purchase amount or expiration date. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of the promo code before using it to ensure it is still valid and applicable to your purchase.

5. Can I combine promo codes for Town and Country?

In most cases, promo codes cannot be combined for additional discounts. However, it is always worth trying to see if you can use multiple codes at once to save even more on your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_am1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • lakamper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • JennLizFran