• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any News on the Mega Scrapers Yet??

In summary, the shipping for the "mega scrapers" has been delayed, and they will be available to customers in March. Lots of people buy products without seeing them first, and I'm glad the catalog does a good job with pictures.
redsoxgirl
Just wanted to make sure I haven't missed any updates on the shipping for these.

last I heard was about 2 weeks ago in the Cdn weekly email from HO ("weekly bites") that mega scrapers will ship to consultants in April. They will be available to customers in March.

I thought it was supposed to ship at the end of February.
I sure hope so!
I wonder what the problem with them is...

I understand that the customers need to get their stuff, but I don't know how many people will buy something like that without seeing it first.

ChefNic said:
I thought it was supposed to ship at the end of February.
I sure hope so!
I wonder what the problem with them is...
They said they would be out after the new selling season but didn't say when the last I heard.

redsoxgirl said:
I understand that the customers need to get their stuff, but I don't know how many people will buy something like that without seeing it first.

Lots of people buy stuff without seeing the product...I think the catalog does a great job with pictures...I know I can't bring EVERYTHING to my shows, and I'm thankful that the catalog does such a great job!! It is a different sort of scraper, and pretty strange looking, so I totally see where you are coming from that people may want to see it first, but if we have them look at the picture, we can do a great verbal explanation of how it works and I think they'll sell without having to have it with us.

So are these going to be on stop sell next week or can they still order them?

I have not heard of any stop sell. I think that's why they aren't sending US ours...so they don't run short in the beginning. To me, it seemed like they made that decision so they WOULDN'T have to stop selling them. I would rather wait a few weeks to receive mine, than to have to tell every show that I couldn't order them.

It will be just like Christmas when we get them later on, too!

KellyTheChef said:
I have not heard of any stop sell. I think that's why they aren't sending US ours...so they don't run short in the beginning. To me, it seemed like they made that decision so they WOULDN'T have to stop selling them. I would rather wait a few weeks to receive mine, than to have to tell every show that I couldn't order them.

It will be just like Christmas when we get them later on, too!
I love coming home to packages - especially when they're from PC - AND FREE!!! :D

jenne said:
Lots of people buy stuff without seeing the product...I think the catalog does a great job with pictures...I know I can't bring EVERYTHING to my shows, and I'm thankful that the catalog does such a great job!! It is a different sort of scraper, and pretty strange looking, so I totally see where you are coming from that people may want to see it first, but if we have them look at the picture, we can do a great verbal explanation of how it works and I think they'll sell without having to have it with us.

Yeah - that's kinda what I'm thinking. I'm not saying people won't buy them without seeing it, but they're kind of odd looking so they might not be so open to buying without seeing.

Oh well - such is life right? :)

Related to Any News on the Mega Scrapers Yet??

1. When will the Mega Scrapers be released?

The release date for the Mega Scrapers has not been officially announced yet. However, our team is working hard to ensure that they are available as soon as possible.

2. How much will the Mega Scrapers cost?

The pricing for the Mega Scrapers has not been finalized yet. Once it is determined, it will be announced on our website and through our social media channels.

3. Will the Mega Scrapers be available for purchase at parties?

Yes, the Mega Scrapers will be available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties. Your consultant will have more information on how to order them.

4. Can the Mega Scrapers be used on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the Mega Scrapers are safe to use on non-stick surfaces. They are made with a durable silicone material that won't scratch or damage your cookware.

5. Are the Mega Scrapers dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mega Scrapers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing them for best results and to prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • vtodd71
  • Products and Tips
Replies