• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Marinate/Sauce Ideas for Barbq Chicken

In summary, there are several quick and easy options for marinades for BBQ chicken. One option is to mix BBQ sauce and Italian dressing, while another is to combine honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. For a sweet and spicy flavor, you can use a marinade with brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, and lime juice. If you need a dairy-free option, you can use olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs or combine soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and Dijon mustard. It is recommended to marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes, but you can marinate it for up to 24 hours for maximum flavor. You can also use a bottled BBQ sauce as a marin
stefani2
I want to BarBQ chicken breasts tonight - any suggestions on a marinate or sauce that I could do? I was thinking of doing the Strawberry Spinach salad with it....

Do you have the Barbecue Rub? That is awesome. It has a great smoky flavor and aroma.

I did a new recipe the other night -

1 can cranberry sauce (I used the jelled, although the recipe called for whole berry)
1 pkg. french onion soup mix
1 cup BBQ sauce (I made sauce using the PC Pork tenderloin sauce recipe)

mix this all together and pour over chicken pieces. Bake at 375 for 1 hour.

The family loved it!

DessertDivaFL said:
Do you have the Barbecue Rub? That is awesome. It has a great smoky flavor and aroma.

yes I have it - that is always an idea. :)

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few suggestions for a delicious BBQ chicken dinner tonight. For the chicken breasts, I recommend using our BBQ Chicken Rub for a flavorful and easy marinade. Simply rub it on the chicken and let it sit for about 30 minutes before grilling. If you prefer a sauce, our Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce is a crowd-pleaser and pairs well with chicken. For the Strawberry Spinach salad, I suggest using our Oil & Vinegar Mix and adding some sliced strawberries and almonds for a sweet and tangy twist. Happy cooking!

1. What are some quick and easy marinade options for BBQ chicken?

One option is to mix together equal parts BBQ sauce and Italian dressing. Another option is to combine honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger for a flavorful Asian-inspired marinade.

2. Can you suggest a marinade for BBQ chicken that is both sweet and spicy?

You can mix together brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, and lime juice for a sweet and spicy marinade. You can also add in some hot sauce or crushed red pepper flakes for an extra kick.

3. Do you have any marinade ideas for BBQ chicken that are dairy-free?

One option is to mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs like rosemary and thyme. Another option is to use a combination of soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and Dijon mustard.

4. How long should I marinate my BBQ chicken?

It is recommended to marinate chicken for at least 30 minutes, but you can marinate it for up to 24 hours for maximum flavor. Make sure to keep the chicken refrigerated while marinating.

5. Can I use a bottled BBQ sauce as a marinade for BBQ chicken?

Yes, you can use a bottled BBQ sauce as a marinade for BBQ chicken. However, for more flavor, you can add in some additional ingredients like brown sugar, honey, or Worcestershire sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies