• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Ideas to Get to National C?

In summary,Have you tried Pampering a Business? I've had a few catalog shows come out of that.At your booth, pass out a recipe w/a coupon on it that says, "Book a Cooking Show to be held by __________, and receive a free seasoning of your choice!"Call every single lead you get from the booth.If they don't book, you could call them back in May about HWC. That will be after the deadline for free registration, but it could definitely boost your sales before Conference.
milkangel
i have ben sending out e-mails say that i have a goal and explaining that i would like to go to national c and i need more ideas to boost sales to get ther in my first year. i have a booth at a home show in aweek from sat and i am hoping to get a few more names and a lot of bookings. any suggetions or ideas. HELP ME :cry: i so want to go so bad.

Mystery Host Shows always help boost my sales.
Have you tried Pampering a Business? I've had a few catalog shows come out of that.
At your booth, pass out a recipe w/a coupon on it that says, "Book a Cooking Show to be held by __________, and receive a free seasoning of your choice!"
Call every single lead you get from the booth.
If they don't book, you could call them back in May about HWC. That will be after the deadline for free registration, but it could definitely boost your sales before Conference.

I'm in the same boat as you. Hopefully we'll both make it to NC!

If you don't mind me asking, what is a Mystery Host Show and how does it work? I am wanting to go to conference really bad as well, but I just started out and I do not have the funds to do it right now. I'm very curious about the MHS and have seen it a few places on here but no one really explains it. Thanks!

ayoung73 said:
If you don't mind me asking, what is a Mystery Host Show and how does it work? I am wanting to go to conference really bad as well, but I just started out and I do not have the funds to do it right now. I'm very curious about the MHS and have seen it a few places on here but no one really explains it. Thanks!

You can have a Mystery Host Catalog or Cooking Show.
If you do the cooking show, place all the guests' names in a hat. After the orders are totaled, whose ever name is drawn out of the hat wins the host benefits.

If you do the catalog show, you have 10 people gather orders of $100 each. Then you can divide up the host benefits among your 10 "hosts" or you can draw one of the "hosts" name from a hat.

follow up w/phone calls. Emails alone will not work. Get your name out there. Do you have a PWS? Get one & put it on everything. Ask every guest to book a show & rebook current host for 6 months. Really play up the monthly guest special. Let guests know how close they are to getting it for free (even if they are $20 away). They might add another item to their order so they receive the special. Encourage hosts to get outside orders & shows. Offer small incentive if they do. Use the booking tree w/small items (citrus peeler, twixit,etc) at shows. Check out bookings under files for more ideas.

lets work together to make sure we all get to national c this year. i have already done a mystery host game at a spring fever sale in march and it was great. but i do need more ideas to do and get sales and even bookings. i am doing good for march but it was before march 16th.

Related to Any Ideas to Get to National C?

What is National C and how can I achieve it?

National C is the highest level in the Pampered Chef compensation plan. To achieve National C, you must have a team of at least 5 active consultants, generate $25,000 in sales, and have a minimum of $4,000 in team sales. You must also maintain these requirements for 3 consecutive months.

How can I increase my sales to reach National C?

The key to increasing sales is to host more parties and events. It's also important to offer a variety of products and promote seasonal and limited-time offers. Building strong relationships with your customers and offering excellent customer service can also help boost your sales.

What are some strategies for building a team to reach National C?

One strategy is to recruit new consultants through hosting recruiting parties and offering incentives for joining. You can also reach out to friends and family or attend networking events to find potential team members. It's important to provide training and support to help your team members succeed.

What are the benefits of reaching National C?

Achieving National C comes with several benefits, including a higher commission rate, access to exclusive training and events, and the opportunity to mentor and lead a team. It also shows your dedication and success as a consultant, which can attract more customers and team members.

What are some tips for maintaining National C status?

To maintain National C status, it's important to consistently host parties and events, continue to recruit and mentor new team members, and stay updated on new products and promotions. It's also crucial to set and track goals for yourself and your team to continue growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies